Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Internal Combustion Engines
Major equipment brands continue turning to company's advanced engines to power latest models
KOHLER, Wis., March 3, 2017 - KOHLER's renowned durability, reliability, and fuel efficiency continues to be a leading choice for construction pros worldwide. A diverse array of equipment powered by KOHLER® engines will be showcased at ConExpo 2017. New equipment from leading... Read More
DARPA Steps Up Development Support for LiquidPiston's High-Efficiency X4 Rotary Engine Prototype with $2.5M AwardDec 14, 2016
Powerful, Much Lighter Engine Offers Edge To U.S. Military
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., Dec. 13, 2016 - The U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has awarded LiquidPiston Inc. $2.5 million to continue development of a new, patented, high-efficiency, lighter-weight rotary engine. LiquidPiston, a developer of advanced combustion engine technology, received the award for the first... Read More
North America's First Commercially Available Near Zero NOx MidRange Engine TORONTO, Oct. 13, 2016 - Cummins Westport Inc. (CWI) today announced that orders are being processed and production of the ISL G Near Zero (NZ) NOx natural gas engine has commenced. The ISL G NZ is the first MidRange engine in North America to receive emission certification from both U.S. Environmental Protection... Read More
Designed for Ski-Doo Summit, MXZ, and Renegade models, REV Gen 4 platform provides snowmobilers with agility in deep snow and precision on trails. Beveled tunnel, Ergo-Step side panels, open toe holds, and forward-adjustable riser allow riders to customize riding position. Based on E-TEC direct-injection technology, Rotax 850 E-TEC 2-stroke engine delivers 165 hp. More than 90 accessories will be... Read More
Vanguard BIG BLOCK(TM) EFI Wins GIE+ EXPO 2015 Dealers' Choice Award for Industrial Products and EnginesNov 10, 2015
Power Equipment Trade's Dealers' Choice Awards voted on by turf power equipment dealers MILWAUKEE - Briggs and Stratton Corporation (NYSE: BGG) announced today it has been named a recipient of the Power Equipment Trade (PET) Dealers' Choice Award at Green Industry Equipment and EXPO (GIE+ EXPO) in the Industrial Products and Engines category for its Vanguard BIG BLOCK™ EFI engines.... Read More
With the advent of the EPA Tier 4 requirement Isuzu Engines has taken the lead and Southland Equipment Service, Inc., a certified Isuzu Dealership, has invested in the tooling and training to insure customers receive quality support. If you have an ISUZU Engine we are certified to fix it! - Quality Replacement Parts - New or Remanufactured Engines - Responsive Service Support This new generation... Read More
GE Announces Co-Development Project for New Asset Performance Management Software Solution for Its Waukesha Gas EnginesOct 05, 2015
• Co-Development Project with Crestwood Midstream Partners LP to Use GE's Asset Performance Management Solution Powered by Predix* • New Software Platform to be Installed in 16 Waukesha VHP Gas Engines at Three Compressor Stations in the Marcellus Shale Area of West Virginia WAUKESHA, WISC. — GE (NYSE: GE) today announced that Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (Crestwood) is the... Read More
Fueled by compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, or renewable natural gas, 6.7 liter ISB6.7 G Natural Gas EngineÂ utilizes Cummins Westport's proprietary spark-ignited, stoichiometric combustion with cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation technology. Three-Way Catalyst aftertreatment is packaged as muffler, and is maintenance-free, eliminating need for DPF or SCR aftertreatment. Available... Read More
Don't miss the latest news!
Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
More efficient Honeywell turbo applies Aerospace expertise to automotive application ROLLE, Switzerland - Honeywell (NYSE: HON) Turbo Technologies has worked with Scuderia Ferrari to develop one of the most efficient turbocharger applications in Honeywell's history, leading to greater power for the 2015 Formula One season. The greater engine power is driven by more efficient use of air flow... Read More
BorgWarner's Variable Cam Timing and New Low-Friction Silent Chain Technology Improve Engine Efficiency AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - BorgWarner's advanced engine timing technologies, including cam torque actuated (CTA) phasers and new inverted tooth silent timing chains, drive Ford's 5.0-liter V8 engine. The engine powers the 2015 Ford Mustang GT and is available as an option on the all-new... Read More
~ New System Available on 2016 Drive-E Family Engines ~ VANCOUVERÂ – Westport Innovations Inc. (TSX:WPT / NASDAQ:WPRT), engineering the world's most advanced natural gas engines and vehicles,Â today announced the introduction of Westport's new combustion technology in Volvo Car Company's new Drive-E powertrain bi-fuel engine. Volvo Cars is the first OEM to feature the new... Read More
With the advent of the EPA Tier 4 requirement Isuzu Engines has taken the lead and Southland Equipment Service, Inc., an Approved Isuzu Dealership, has invested in the tooling and training to insure customers receive quality support. - Quality Replacement Parts - New or Remanufactured Engines - Responsive Service Support This new generation of clean diesel technology for off-road engines and... Read More
The engine that will make your heart beat faster Valencia, Spain, – BRP (TSX: DOO) presented the new Rotax 125 MAX evo kart engine series, a major evolution in karting, during the Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals (RMCGF) in Valencia, Spain. With its advanced engine technology, the new Rotax 125 MAX evo engine series is an evolution of the existing Rotax MAX series that are well-known for high... Read More
The near-zero vibration, quiet, four-stroke engine could significantly improve a variety of applications, ranging from lawn garden equipment to small generators to mopeds & UAVs. BLOOMFIELD, Conn., – LiquidPiston, Inc., a leader in advanced combustion engine technology, today unveiled the X Mini, a power-dense, low-vibration, quiet, 70 cubic centimeter gasoline powered rotary four-stroke engine... Read More
• GE to Supply Jenbacher J612 Engines to Power Biomass Gasification Projects • Phoenix Energy Planning Multiple Bioenergy Generation Projects in California • GE’s Fuel-Flexible Distributed Power Solutions Promote Regional Energy Security and California’s Renewable Portfolio Standard SAN FRANCISCOÂ — GE’s Distributed Power business (NYSE: GE), Western Energy Systems and San... Read More
Powering a Natural Gas Future PEORIA, Ill. - Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: CAT) is pleased to announce its sponsorship of the 2014 High Horsepower Summit (HHP) Summit, October 6-9 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The event is North America's leading conference on the use of natural gas to fuel high horsepower operations. As an industry leader in the design and manufacture of dual-fuel and natural gas... Read More
GE Announces Largest North American Power Project for Its 60-Hertz J920 FleXtra Gas Engine TechnologyOct 06, 2014
• Part of a Recently Signed Contract, New 50-MW, High-Efficiency, Sky Global Power One Power Plant to Feature Six of GE's J920 FleXtra Gas Engine Generators • Sky Global to Sell Peaking Power Generation to San Bernard Electric Cooperative, Inc. • Announcement Made at the Gulf Coast Power Association's Fall Conference 2014 in Austin AUSTIN, TEXAS — GE Power Water's Distributed... Read More
COLDWATER, MICH. — GE's Distributed Power business (NYSE: GE) announced today that its low-emissions reciprocating engine technology has been chosen by Michigan South Central Power Agency (MSCPA) to replace outdated diesel units to meet the energy capacity needs for the city of Coldwater. The peaking project corresponds with the expansion of Mastronardi Produce's Coldwater greenhouses... Read More
• GE Deploying Eight Trailer-Mounted TM2500+ Gas Turbines to Boost the Nation’s Grid Reliability • GE Supplying Jenbacher Gas Engine for an on-Site Power Plant at Plastpaper’s Industrial Plastics Factory in Oran ALGIERS, ALGERIA -- With more countries in Africa expanding their use of natural gas-fueled on-site power technologies to address their domestic energy demands, GE’s Distributed... Read More
• GE Delivers Its First 10-Megawatt Class, J920 Gas Engine for New Plant in Stapelfeld • Project to Produce 9,500 Kilowatts of Power, Enough to Supply More than 21,500 Households • E.ON Hanse WÃ¤rme Continues to Extend Decentralized Energy Generation STAPELFELD, GERMANYÂ – GE’s Distributed Power business (NYSE: GE) announced the delivery of its first Jenbacher J920 gas engine... Read More