CRANSTON, RI USA – You’ll Wish Every Thermally Conductive Compound Was This Easy To Use...
But you won't have to... because 50-3152FR has everything you look for in a Thermally Conductive Potting Compound. Aside from offering fast heat dissipation and stability during thermal cycling, 50-3152FR has some exceptional properties that make it stand out from the rest.
The most notable would be its ease of use. Unlike many thermally conductive compounds with significantly uneven mix ratios, 50-3152FR mixes in equal parts (1:1). It is also low in viscosity making it easy to pour. This material passed the Underwriters Laboratories’ strict non-burning standard 94 V-0 and has a Comparative Tracking Index of 600 Volts.
50-3152FR is especially tough and resilient offering better than standard protection against shock and vibration. It is RoHS and REACH compliant, DOT non-regulated, and antimony free.
Check out our new VIDEO on our Thermally Conductive Products page at www.epoxies.com/products/thermally-conductive/ or by visiting our YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/epoxiesetc. Subscribe to our channel to see upcoming videos.
• Easy to use (1:1 mix ratio)
• Easy to pour (low viscosity)
• UL Listed for meeting 94 V-0 non-burning standard
• Offers fast heat dissipation
• Has low shrinkage during cure
• Tough and resilient providing extra protection for shock, vibration, and thermal cycling
• Ideal for use with meter mix equipment
• Comparative tracking index (600 Volts)
• DOT non-regulated
• RoHS and REACH Compliant
• Antimony free
Samples may be requested by emailing Sales@epoxies.com.