New Positioning Stage Comes with Non-Contact 1 Micron Resolution Encoder
Press Release Summary:
- Uses brushless linear motor to generate continuous/peak force of 50 lbs [220 N]/150 lbs [660 N]
- Able to run multiple independently controlled motor heads on a single magnet track
- Ideal for high-speed closed loop positioning applications that require both short and long travel distances
Original Press Release:
High Speed Brushless Linear Motor Positioning Stage
The SRS-006-06-050-01-EX single rail positioning stage is ideal for high-speed closed loop positioning applications that require both short and long travel distances. It uses a brushless linear motor to generate a continuous/peak force of 50 lbs [220 N]/150 lbs [660 N] with a total stroke length of 5.75 in [146 mm]. The non-contact 1 micron resolution encoder allows for precise position control. It is guided by a pair of recirculating ball linear bearings on a precision linear bearing rail. The entire stage is assembled on a single piece of aluminum extrusion, thus reducing the overall weight of the system. There are also provisions that allow customer cables to be routed within the cable carrier. It has end-of-travel rubber bumper stops. A home positioning sensor, end-of-travel-sensors, and custom mounting holes on the moving table are available upon request.
- Single extrusion lengths up to 6 meters long allowing for long strokes
- Ability to run multiple independently controlled motor heads on a single magnet track
- Custom strokes, forces, and feedback resolution configurations available
- Fully integrated programmable motion control electronics to allow for closed loop position control are available.
Contact This Company Download Spec Sheet