Pyro-Duct (TM) 587-A
I just wish to know
1. what is thermal conductivity of this product?
2. After curing the product, what is the continous (several hours per run) working period under temperatures up to 500 oC?
3. what is the recommended thickness to form it on surfaces of metals or semiconductors?
4. does it make ohmic or non-ohmic contacts to metals or semi- conductors/insulators (InP, Se, PbI2, BiI3, SnS, ZnS, etc.) at low/high working tempertures?
5. How one can take it out after deciding to clean the sample from all its traces without damaging or cotaminating the surfaces of the sample?
6. Price of 50-grams jar?
7. recommended storage at room temperature and lower/higher temperatures
8. I may need this product to make electricall and thermally conducting electrodes on semiconductors at low (77 K) and high (up to ~ 673K) to make electrical and dielectric measurements.
9. Does it creep, sream out to edges of sample (especially at high temperatures), so surface leakage might take place?
With best regards
Prof. Mousa Abdul-Gader Jafar
Department of Physics
Faculty of Science
The University of Jordan
Prof. Mousa Abdul-Gader Jafar on Nov 7, 2012 15:23
Reply to this comment