Agilent Technologies to Demonstrate High-Power System Power Supplies at Automotive Expo
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA, 95051
Press release date: October 8, 2013
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will feature the new Advanced Power System family of power supplies at the Automotive Testing Expo (Booth 12024), Oct. 22-24, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Mich.
The APS power supplies with VersaPower architecture offer industry-leading specifications for fast operation, advanced measurements to accurately capture power profiles, and integrated features to reduce automated test system development time and support costs.
“This is the most advanced high-power solution we’ve ever designed,” said Doru Popescu, U.S. marketing program manager for Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group. “It enables automotive engineers to solve their toughest power test challenges.”
Agilent will also demonstrate the following solutions:
• The new Agilent N8900 Series power supplies, which provide programmable, 5-, 10- and 15-kW outputs with autoranging for basic ATE applications. In addition, the industry leading N6700 Modular Power System will also be showcased.
•The recently introduced Agilent Truevolt 34461 digital multimeter, a replacement for the industry-standard Agilent 34401A with new display capabilities, Truevolt measurement performance and the only solution with 100 percent Agilent 34401A compatibility.
• Agilent InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes, which debug automotive designs faster with CAN-dbc symbolic trigger and decode capabilities.
• MOST150 and BroadR-Reach physical layer compliance testing, using the Agilent Infiniium 9000 Series oscilloscope.
• Agilent 33500B Series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology that offers more capability, fidelity and flexibility than traditional DDS generators.
• Agilent handheld test tools, including a range of wirelessly enabled handheld multimeters as well as clamp and calibrator meters.
• A wide selection of bench and handheld instruments, including data-acquisition units, affordable handhelds and USB modular instruments.
Agilent will be joined in its booth by Newark, a distribution partner that has been providing premium service and innovative solutions to meet customers’ electronic test equipment needs since 1971.
An Agilent InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscope and two handheld digital multimeters will be raffled off during the expo in Booth 12024.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at http://www.agilent.com/.
Janet Smith, Americas
+1 970 679 5397