Press Release Summary:
- Available in AZSR1160 and AZSR1180 models and designed for 600VAC-800VAC circuits
- Can switch voltages up to 920 VAC and currents up to 180A and deployable up to 7000 m above sea level
- Features a 3.6 mm contact gap and >10 mm clearance/creapage
Original Press Release:
ZETTLER Introduces High-Capacity PCB Mount Solar Relays Optimized for 690VAC Grid Inverters
Product Spotlight, May 2019.
For the switching of 600VAC-800VAC circuits, large contactors have traditionally been the only viable option but new high capacity relays from ZETTLER are challenging those assumptions.
The new AZSR1160 and AZSR1180 PCB mount relays from ZETTLER provide system designers with a small form-factor alternative for switching power levels up to 165kVA. These new SPST relays can switch voltages up to 920VAC and currents up to 180A, all with a holding (coil) power of less than 0.5W. Contact gaps and insulation distances are optimized for commercial PV systems deployable up to 7000 m above sea level.
Key Features or Design Parameters include:
- Specially designed terminals simplify thermal management and maximize lifetime
- 3.6mm contact gap available
- >10mm clearance/creapage
- High surge breakdown voltage of 10kV
- Coil voltage options from 6-48VDC
- UL and TÜV ratings
About American Zettler
American Zettler, Inc., a ZETTLER Group company, produces over fifty different types of relays to meet the many requirements of commercial and industrial applications. Because of their high reliability, American Zettler relays are used in a wide range of demanding applications including telecommunication and security systems, solar inverters and electric vehicle charging equipment, home appliances, lighting and energy management controls, HVAC/R, industrial controls and many other types of electric and electronic equipment.