Press Release Summary:
- Contains numeric measurement table to display mean value "static" power behaviors
- Supports two-wattmeter method to make accurate 3-phase power measurements
- Capable of performing Harmonic order calculations with tabular and spectral displays
Original Press Release:
Teledyne LeCroy Launches 3-Phase Power Analysis Software to Enable More Thorough Power-Conversion System Evaluations
Software provides deep insight into complex, dynamic system behaviors
Chestnut Ridge, N.Y., Feb. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Teledyne LeCroy today launched its 3-Phase Power Analysis software package, which brings 1-phase and 3-phase static and dynamic power analysis to its HDO8000A, HDO6000A and WavePro HD 12-bit High Definition oscilloscopes. With the 3-Phase Power Analysis software package, research and development engineers can now use Teledyne LeCroy's 12-bit-resolution oscilloscopes to better understand complex power conversion system and control behaviors and hasten power conversion system-design refinements.
The rapidly growing power-conversion market now extends into applications requiring complex dynamic power analysis during time periods as short as a single device-switching cycle. Conventional power-analyzer instruments cannot perform dynamic power analysis and are limited to long power-period (e.g. 5 Hz to 500 Hz) analysis. Teledyne LeCroy's 3-Phase Power Analysis software package now enables more thorough power-conversation system evaluations and provides deep insight into complex dynamic system behaviors in applications including DC-DC power supplies, hybrid/electric vehicles, solar PV and grid-tied inverters, welding equipment, uninterruptible power supplies and HVAC systems.
- Numeric measurement table to display mean value "static" power behaviors
- Per-cycle Waveforms of "dynamic" power enables the correlation of complex power conversion system behaviors to other control or power system waveforms to debug drive system problems
- Zoom+Gate mode for time-correlated, instantaneous understanding of dynamic power behaviors, and complete correlation to control system and other behaviors
- Harmonic order calculations with tabular and spectral displays and THD measurements (available in optional Harmonics software package)
- Support for two-wattmeter method to make accurate 3-phase power measurements using just two voltage and two current signals.
The 3-Phase Power Analysis software package is priced at $3500. The ancillary Harmonics software add-on is priced at $1545. For more information, contact the Teledyne LeCroy Customer Care Center at (800) 553-2769 or visit teledynelecroy.com/static-dynamic-complete/.
About Teledyne LeCroy
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading manufacturer of advanced oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, and other test instruments that verify performance, validate compliance, and debug complex electronic systems quickly and thoroughly. Since its founding in 1964, the Company has focused on incorporating powerful tools into innovative products that enhance "Time-to-Insight". Faster time to insight enables users to rapidly find and fix defects in complex electronic systems, dramatically improving time-to-market for a wide variety of applications and end markets. Teledyne LeCroy is based in Chestnut Ridge, N.Y. For more information, visit Teledyne LeCroy's website at teledynelecroy.com.
© 2019 by Teledyne LeCroy. All rights reserved. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
William Kaunds – Technical Marketing Engineer – (845) 598-9082
Teledyne LeCroy Customer Care Center – (800) 553-2769
Source Teledyne LeCroy