Press Release Summary:
Suited for small cell, wireless, and instrumentation applications, 7 x 5 mm Model TL602 and 5 x 3.2 mm Model ML602 are used with 0.1 Hz (and higher) filter bandwidths for compliance with T1-based hierarchy specifications such as ITU-T G.8262 Option 1 and 2 ECC and ITU-T G.813 Option 1 and 2 SEC, Stratum 3 for Sonet, IEEE1588, and Synchronous Ethernet. Units utilize analog temperature compensation and maintain 280 ppb pk-pk frequency stability over industrial temperature range of -40 to +85Â°C.
Original Press Release:
Connor-Winfield Announces New TCXO Model for Compliance to ITU-T G.8262
Aurora, IL — The TL602 and ML602 are temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) models designed specifically to be used in conjunction with a 0.1 Hz (and higher ) filter bandwidths for compliance with T1-based hierarchy specifications such as ITU-T G.8262 Option 1 and 2 ECC and ITU-T G.813 Option 1 and 2 SEC, Stratum 3 for Sonet, IEEE1588 and Synchronous Ethernet. CW’s TCXO line utilizes analog temperature compensation for excellent short term stability characteristics.
The TL602 and ML602 TCXOs maintain 280ppb pk-pk frequency stability over the industrial temperature range of -40 to +85C. They are also excellent frequency reference choices for small cell, wireless and instrumentation applications.
• Available Frequencies are 10MHz, 12.8MHz, 19.2 MHz, 19.44MHz, 20 MHz and 24.576MHz.
• LVCMOS or Clipped sine
• Fixed output or Voltage control
• Meets MTIE and TDEV masks measured at .1Hz bandwidth
• Short term stability 1x10-10 performance
• 280 ppb peak to peak temperature stability over full industrial temp range.
• Sub-300ps jitter performance over 12kHz-20MHz band
• Life time accuracy of +/- 4.6 ppm
• Full ROHS and REACH compliance
• 7x5mm (TL602) or 5x3.2mm (ML602) packaging options
Pricing: $12.50 each at 1K
For more information contact:
The Connor-Winfield Corporation