Press Release Summary:
RC8A Robot Controller comes in 12.5 in. x 14 in. foot print and is embedded with easier-to-use GUI. Unit allows user to communicate with 100 different types of devices. Product’s safety motion uses optical sensors and sensing devices.
Original Press Release:
New RC8A Robot Controller Features Safety Motion Function
Facilitates Human-Robot Collaboration
Dear Industry Professional,
Our latest RC8A robot controller adds a new DENSO Safety Motion function to the list of advanced advanced-performance features already available with the previous RC8 model.
Safety Motion uses optical sensors or other sensing devices to allow creation of virtual safety zones around the robot, making human-robot collaboration easier.
The sensors trigger a reduction in the speed of the robot to safe levels depending on the distance of the operator.
Other outstanding advantages and benefits of the RC8A controller include:
- World's smallest industrial robot controller in its class
- Footprint of only 12.5" x 14" saves valuable factory floor space and makes integration easier
- Improved, easier-to-use GUI reduces robot setup time
- Communicates with over 100 different types of devices
- ISO and UL safety compliance allows global deployment
To learn more about the new RC8A robot controller, visit www.densorobotics.com/products/rc8a.