Press Release Summary:
Suitable for laboratory or on-site use, Model FCO560 fulfills requirements for low differential pressure calibration of transmitters, transducers, and pressure switches. Unit can be combined with Laminar Flow Elements to provide flow calibrator which can cover flows from less than 1 mL/min to over 30,000 L/min. Communicating via RS232 or USB, battery-powered instrument includes 4–20 mA inputs, PT100 temperature sensor input, and voltage/current inputs for DUT signal.
Original Press Release:
Furness Controls New Laboratory Pressure / Flow Calibrator
The FCO560 fulfils the requirements for low differential pressure calibration of transmitters, transducers and pressure switches. An external 4-20mA loop powered pressure transducer may be used as a reference for calibration of higher pressure. The unit can also be combined with Laminar Flow Elements to provide a flow calibrator which can cover flows from less than 1 ml/min to over 30,000 l/min.
Dennis Teel, GM of Furness Controls said, the “The new instrument provides low pressure calibration and precision micro-manometer features. An optional internal battery and pressure source that makes the instrument suitable for laboratory or on site calibrations.”
Features of the new FC0560
• Portable unit suitable for laboratory or on-site calibration of Pressure or Flow
• Simultaneous display of applied pressure/flow and EUT values
• Automatic differential pressure generator
• Voltage and current inputs for DUT signal
• 4-20mA inputs for external temperature and pressure transducers
• PT100 temperature sensor input
• Internal absolute pressure sensor
• Communications via RS232 or USB
• Battery powered for portable calibration
For over 40 years Furness Controls has built an unrivaled reputation for the measurement of ultra-low differential and gauge pressures. Our range of Micro-manometers, transducers and transmitters provide instrumentation for research laboratories, pharmaceutical clean rooms and air-handling applications. We also provide industrial leak detectors and flow meters for production line testing.
For more information please contact Furness Controls: