EAST DORSET, VT – Engineered Printing Solutions offers a pre-treatment conveyor flamer that can be added to a standard single pass inkjet platform or purchased as a standalone system. Many substrates, including plastics require pre-treatment to provide a better bonding surface for ink adhesion.
This unit has the following features:
• Automatic product detection – this unit charts the product and will auto shut-off the flame when the operator/feeder stops feeding the conveyor, saving energy.
• Sensor detects if flame is ON or OFF as the product passes through the flaming unit.
• This modular system can be added to standard single pass inkjet platforms or purchased as a standalone system.
• Optional liquid cooled guidance rails for required applications.
• Adjustable conveyor speed for different materials and length of pre-treatment required.
• Small, compact footprint.
• OSHA compliant.
• Operates on natural gas or propane.
• Adjustment of flame power with a single control.
• Flow meters for air gas provide precise control of process parameters.
For information about Engineered Printing Solutions custom solutions, standard pad printers, industrial inkjet, consumables and other auxiliary equipment, visit www.epsvt.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-272-7764.
Director of Marketing
Engineered Printing Solutions
201 Tennis Way
East Dorset, VT 05253
800-272-7764 ext. 233