Press Release Summary:
- Ideal for enclosures up to 250 cubic feet in Class I and II Division 2, Group A, B, C & D Hazardous Locations
- Simply mounts to any side of protected enclosure and through a panel cutout
- Applications include large refinery control panels, special analyzers, portable laboratory equipment and more
Original Press Release:
Best Purging Systems Introduces UL Listed NFPA 496 Type Y & Z Purging/Pressurization Units
La Marque, TX – February 2, 2021 – Best Purging Systems Corporation now offers UL Listed NFPA 496 Type Y&Z Purging and Pressurization Units for enclosures up to 250 cubic feet in Class I and II Division 2, Group A, B, C & D Hazardous Locations. These units provide all required controls indicators and alarms to meet code. Applications include large refinery control panels, special analyzers, portable laboratory equipment, label printers, and more.
Type Y&Z Purging and Pressurization solution highlights:
- Suitable for Class I and II, Division 2, Group A, B, C, and D hazardous locations up to 250 cu. ft.
- Meet/exceed NEC – NFPA 70, NFPA 496, EN 50016, and IEC 60079-02
- Available in universal, vertical, and horizontal configurations
- Easily mount to any side of protected enclosure and through a panel cutout
Mike Baucom, CEO | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 409.621.669
Julie Eleftheriou, Editorial Director | email@example.com |Tel: 952.913.3065
About Best Purging Systems
Best Purging Systems Corporation provides a complete range of enclosure purging and pressurization solutions and accessories. Best Purging Systems was founded in 2015, by the same management team that created the most recognized name in the purging and pressurization industry more than 30 years ago. The company has built an extraordinarily loyal customer base though superior products and exceptional service, including a focus on e-commerce and online responsiveness that streamlines the purchasing process for customers.
Best Purging Systems Corporation is independently owned and operated, with a 56,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in La Marque, Texas. For more information, please visit www.purgeit.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (844) 787-4348.