Press Release Summary:
- Round spray nozzle and air cap combination maximizes wrap-around on cylindrical objects
- Soft spray air cap and nozzles are ideal for small as well as lightweight parts that need fine finish with minimal paint flow
- Fixed fluid flow guns extend component life when applying metallic and abrasive materials
Original Press Release:
Graco Introduces 50 New Pro Xp Electrostatic Spray Gun Models
New models designed to better meet customers’ needs out of the box
Minneapolis--(Business Wire)--May 29, 2019-- Graco Inc.(NYSE:GGG), a leading manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, has extended its popular Pro Xp™ manual electrostatic paint gun line with 50 new models that fulfill specific spraying needs. New components and accessories extend benefits to all Pro Xp guns already used in industrial finishing operations throughout the world.
“Over the last six years, we’ve visited end users who’ve provided input in developing gun models that directly fulfill their application needs, without having to retrofit their guns with accessories,” said Wendy Hartley, Graco Product Marketing Manager for the Industrial Products Division.
Fifty new electrostatic spray gun models contain more durable components for certain applications:
- The round spray nozzle and air cap combinations maximize wrap-around on cylindrical objects
- The soft spray air cap and nozzles are ideal for small, lightweight parts that need a fine finish with minimal paint flow
- The aerospace air cap is designed for high paint flows to quickly cover large areas (like airplanes) with the finest finish
- The externally charged waterborne guns charge waterborne material at the tip of the spray gun – no electrostatic isolation system equipment needed
- The fixed fluid flow guns are made to extend component life when applying metallic and extremely abrasive materials
- The HVLP (high volume low pressure) air cap is labeled according to environmental standards
- The high air flow model gives painters the feel and reach they need to paint from a distance and around large, complex areas
“Customers asked and we listened with dozens of updates to improve durability, ease of adjustments and spray performance,” said Hartley. “The improvements apply to all Pro Xp guns already out in the market.”
New components that fit on Pro Xp guns already installed include color-coded nozzles, new air caps and a new barrel gasket. High conductivity gun models now come with a precision high wear nozzle, which has a metal tip for wear protection, and a new high conductivity kit with a removable case.
New accessories for all models include high wear electrodes, fluid filters and adjustment knobs.
Pro Xp manual electrostatic spray guns first entered the industrial finishing market in 2012. Built in the USA with durable components, Pro Xp spray guns come with a three-year warranty and Graco’s A+ Service promise. For more information about Pro Xp guns and accessories, contact your local Graco Finishing Distributor or go to www.graco.com/proxp.
Graco Inc. supplies technology and expertise for the management of fluids and coatings in both industrial and commercial applications. It designs, manufactures and markets systems and equipment to move, measure, control, dispense and spray fluid and powder materials. A recognized leader in its specialties, Minneapolis-based Graco serves customers around the world in the manufacturing, processing, construction and maintenance industries. For additional information about Graco Inc., please visit us at www.graco.com or on Twitter @GracoInc.
Source: Graco Inc.