Press Release Summary:
- Designed for real-time communication with a controller
- Allow machine builders to make informed decisions and solve urgent problems on short notice
- Ideal for fast switching, accurate monitoring and high-speed communication
Original Press Release:
Real-Time Monitoring of Solid State Relays
March 9, 2021 – Buffalo Grove, IL - CARLO GAVAZZI has launched the NRG Series of EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus Controllers and multifunction Solid State Relays.
The NRG Series is designed for real-time communication with a controller, allowing machine builders to make informed decisions, solve urgent problems on short notice and aid in the design of autonomous machines. By interfacing with machine controllers and PLCs across EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and Modbus networks, the NRGC-EIP, NRGC-PN and NRGC Controllers, seamlessly exchange data to achieve industrial digitalization. The NRG Series provides an all-in-one solution for fast switching, accurate monitoring and high-speed communication, all of which are critical to predicting equipment failures, reducing unplanned stoppages and optimizing overall performance.
Features of the NRGC-EIP, NRGC-PN and NRGC Controllers include:
- EtherNet/IP™ (ODVA compatible), PROFINET (PI certified), or Modbus RTU over RS485
- Read-outs: current, voltage, power, energy consumption (kWh), and SSR running hours
- Malfunction detection: mains loss, load loss, SSR short circuit, SSR over-temperature, voltage/current/frequency out of range
- Up to 32 RG..CM..N or 48 RG..D..N SSRs in one bus chain
Features of the RG..D..N and RG..CM..N Solid State Relays include:
- 1-phase, AC zero cross solid state relays
- Up to 660 VAC, 90 AAC switching
- Default control through communication interface or DC control, depending on model
- With and without integrated heat sinks
- RG..CM..N SSRs have selectable switching modes: ON/OFF or power control (burst, distributed or advanced full cycle)
- Measurements and diagnostics accessible through communication interface.
- Screw and box clamp connection options
The NRG System is the best choice for real-time monitoring and predictive maintenance to reduce overall maintenance costs and machine downtime.
Questions regarding this press release should be directed to: Info@CarloGavazzi.com