Press Release Summary:
- Features 4.5 – 20 VDC supply voltage and -20°C – 100°C operating temperature
- Offers 7+1.4/-1.1 mA and 14+2.8/-2.2 mA signal output low and high respectively
- Ideal for E-bikes, E-scooters, ABS systems applications
Original Press Release:
New Speed Sensor for E-Bike Applications
ZF Electronic Systems has introduced a Hall based non-contact and solid-state sensor for speed detection specifically designed for E-bikes.
E-Bikes are becoming a more commonplace form of transport on the roads. The growing sales figures and increasing market share highlight their importance within the biking industry. E-Bike manufacturers are continually launching new innovations and technical advancements. An important component is the E-Bike sensor from ZF used for the measurement of the current riding speed.
- Supply voltage: 4.5 – 20 VDC
- Signal Output low: 7+1.4/-1.1 mA
- Signal Output high: 14+2.8/-2.2 mA
- Operating frequency: 1 – 2.5 kHz
- Operating temperature: -20°C – 100°C
- ABS Systems
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide.
ZF enables vehicles to see, think and act. The company invests more than six percent of its sales in research and development annually – in particular for the development of efficient and electric drivelines and also in striving for a world without accidents. With its broad portfolio, ZF is advancing mobility and services for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology applications.
Client Contact: Ryan Eder