Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
New Miniature IMU and GNSS/INS Receivers Feature Support for External RTK, PPK and SAASM GPS
Press Release Summary:
- Offer 1 m horizontal and 1.5 m vertical position accuracy
- Deliver milliradian attitude accuracy and centimeter-level positioning capability in a miniature 15 gram package
- Ideal for autonomous pointing and geo-referencing applications, such as gimballed ISR, SATCOM systems, and LiDAR mapping and photogrammetry
Original Press Release:
VectorNav Introduces New Miniature IMU and GNSS/INS Product Line
DALLAS, Aug. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- VectorNav Technologies, the world leader in embedded navigation solutions, introduced today a groundbreaking new line of inertial products: the VectorNav Tactical Embedded. Featuring a tactical-grade IMU and a multi-band GNSS receivers, the Tactical Embedded delivers milliradian attitude accuracy and centimeter-level positioning capability in a miniature 15 gram package.
VectorNav's Tactical Embedded line delivers unprecedented size to performance and enables cost reductions for a wide range of autonomous pointing and geo-referencing applications, such as gimballed ISR, SATCOM systems, LiDAR mapping and photogrammetry, among many others. The Tactical Embedded also features support for external SAASM GPS for defense applications in ISR, electronic warfare, munitions and UAV navigation.
"The Tactical Embedded is the culmination of years of development to bring milliradian-level attitude performance and robust positioning into a form factor that represents a disruptive step in inertial navigation capability," said VectorNav President, John Brashear. "Systems integrators worldwide can now embed tactical-grade inertial navigation capabilities into their electronics, unlocking a range of new applications and possibilities."
Designed and engineered at VectorNav's AS9100-certified facility in Dallas, TX, USA, the Tactical Embedded includes the VN-110E IMU/AHRS, the VN-210E GNSS-Aided INS, and the VN-310E Dual Antenna GNSS/INS. Highlights include:
- 0.05-0.1° heading; 0.015° pitch & roll
- 1 m horizontal and 1.5 m vertical position accuracy
- 1 cm RTK positioning accuracy
- < 1°/hr gyro in-run bias; < 10 μg accel in-run bias
- 184 channel, L1/L2/E1/E5b GNSS receiver
- Support for external RTK, PPK and SAASM GPS
- High update rates (800 Hz IMU; 400 Hz Nav)
- Miniature footprint: (< 15 grams; 31 x 31 x 11 mm)
- Low power: < 480 mA @ 3.3 V
The Tactical Embedded is available for purchase now and ships within 2 weeks. For additional information, contact VectorNav at: email@example.com; +1-512-772-3615; www.vectornav.com.
About VectorNav Technologies:
VectorNav Technologies is the worldwide leader in embedded navigation solutions. Since its founding in 2008, VectorNav has been providing systems integrators in the military, aerospace, marine, and robotics industries worldwide with SWaP-C optimized, high-performance navigation systems. VectorNav applies digital filtering and sensor calibration techniques that have decades of heritage in aerospace applications to the state-of-the-art in inertial sensors and GNSS, redefining possible in today's inertial navigation technology.
CONTACT: Jakub Maslikowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: www.vectornav.com