Press Release Summary:
Goodfellow offers raw materials for AM processes. The materials include metal, alloy and ceramic powders, alloy wires and polymer monofilaments. The company provides additive manufacturing services which include initial drawing to post-production finishing.
Original Press Release:
New from Goodfellow Additive Manufacturing (AM) Materials and Services
Coraopolis, PA ... June 8, 2018 ... Goodfellow is pleased to offer a new line of additive manufacturing (AM) materials and services that can be expertly tailored to the design, function and product life of your application.
Goodfellow’s growing line of AM raw materials reflects evolving AM technology: advances in technology put more rigorous demands on materials, and advances in materials fuel advances in AM technology. Our technical experts fully understand this synergy and can help you make the best material selection for your AM process and application. We currently offer the following categories of raw materials for a range of AM processes:
- Metal, alloy and ceramic powders
- Metal and alloy wires
- Polymer monofilaments
With thorough knowledge of the latest AM processes, Goodfellow can provide comprehensive AM services, from initial drawing to post-production finishing. Specifically, Goodfellow can:
- Fine-tune your component design or create the design for you
- Assist in choosing the best AM process for achieving your desired results
- Produce finished parts for you using AM technology or, if more appropriate, traditional manufacturing methods
- Provide materials or finished parts in quantities from prototype to large-volume production
The Goodfellow Advantage
- Direct access to in-house materials experts regarding material selection and cost-effective product design
- No-obligation quotations supplied upon submission of material specifications or drawings
- ISO 9001 certified
For more information about this exciting new line of AM materials and services, contact a Goodfellow technical expert at 1-800-821-2870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more than 50 years, Goodfellow has been a leading supplier of metals, polymers, ceramics and other materials to meet the needs of science and industry worldwide. The company specializes in supplying small quantities (a few grams to a few kilos) of metals and materials for research, prototype development and specialized manufacturing applications. Standard products can be found online at the comprehensive Goodfellow Catalog. Custom products and materials in larger quantities are available upon request at email@example.com.