Press Release Summary:
- Designed to provide consistent bondline thickness of 50μm for die-level attach applications
- Formulated for high-reliability solder joint with improved thermal and mechanical performance
- Features bondline co-planarity and increased lateral strength
Original Press Release:
Indium Corporation Features New InFORMS® ESM02 at APEC 2019
Indium Corporation will feature its new reinforced matrixed solder composite, InFORMS® ESM02, which is specifically designed to produce consistent bondline thickness for die-level attach applications, at APEC 2019, March 17-21, Anaheim, California, USA.
Formulated to produce a high-reliability solder joint with increased thermal and mechanical performance, Indium Corporation’s InFORMS® ESM02 is an extension of the innovative family of InFORMS® products.
Until recently, InFORMS® technology was only applied at the baseplate level. New production capabilities have expanded its use to the die-level with a bondline of 50μm. Other benefits of InFORMS® include:
- Drop-in replacement for other bondline control methods
- Increased lateral strength
- Bondline co-planarity
- Improved thermal cycling reliability
- Availability in ribbon and preforms
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.
Anita Brown, Corporate Communications
34 Robinson Road
Clinton, NY 13323 USA