Press Release Summary:
- Seal is a stamped copper ring with concentric ridges formed by a baked-on loctite vibra-Seal coating
- Designed for making leak-resistant connection between flared tubing connections used in refrigeration applications
- Ridges create sealing points of contact to prevent leaks from copper tubing flare connections used with 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4-inch refrigeration linesets
Original Press Release:
RectorSeal® Introduces Flaretite, The HVAC/R Tubing Flare Leak Preventative
Flaretite is a sealant-coated, stamped copper ring that creates a tightly-sealed, leak-resistant connection between copper tubing flared connections.
RectorSeal®, Houston, a leading manufacturer of quality HVAC/R tools and accessories, has been named the master distributor in the North America and Australia HVAC/R markets for the Flaretite seal. Flaretite, Brighton, Mich., is the industry’s first gasket-like seal designed specifically for making a tight, leak-resistant connection between flared tubing connections used in air-conditioning/refrigeration applications.
The Flaretite seal is a stamped copper ring with concentric ridges formed by a baked-on Loctite Vibra-Seal coating. The ridges create multiple sealing points of contact to prevent leaks from copper tubing flare connections used with 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4-inch (6, 7.5, 12, 16, 19-mm) refrigeration linesets. The purple (color-coded for HVAC/R applications) coating is a dried, pliable sealant that flexes into pits, micro depressions, scratches and other imperfections that potentially lead to refrigerant leaks from copper tubing flares. Flaretite also features three stamped notches to help clip-seal it and hold it in place during compression fitting tightening.
“The Flaretite seal is tried and true and has over a decade of proven performance in the refrigeration industry,” said Kirk Lewandowski, director of operations, Flaretite.
Flaretite also complements the 2018 introduction of RectorSeal’s PRO-Fit™ Precision Flare Kit, the next generation pipe flaring tool for copper and aluminum tubing used in air conditioning and refrigeration applications. Using the PRO-Fit in conjunction with Flaretite provides the ultimate in leak prevention for flared connections.
Flaretite is packaged in 21 skus with four-color labeling
- Clamshell J-hook merchandiser of 10 units in all five sizes
- Clamshell combo mini-split kit of two different size pairs that fit inlet and outlet flare sizes of a lineset’s liquid and suction lines
- Four-compartment case that houses 36-pieces of nine units each in 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8-inch sizes
- Box of 100 in all five sizes
- And a box of 200 in 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8-inch sizes
Flaretite carries a one-year warranty.
For additional information on the Flaretite and PRO-Fit Precision Flare Kit or other HVAC/R products from RectorSeal, visit www.rectorseal.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 800-231-3345.
About RectorSeal: The RectorSeal LLC is a leading manufacturer of chemical and specialty products designed for professional tradesmen. Steady growth over the years has been maintained through a commitment to providing high quality products and services. With a diversified business strategy, RectorSeal aggressively pursues new and unique technologies to serve the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and construction industries. RectorSeal is devoted to providing innovative quality products supported by strong customer and technical service. For more information, visit www.rectorseal.com, email: email@example.com or call (800) 231-3345.
Delicia Shyu--Marketing Comm. Director
John Parris Frantz