Press Release Summary:
- Aggregate blend enhances flow and leveling properties, and reduces pinholes that minimizes rework for applicators and installers
- Include universal base and hardener, aggregate filler and color pack system that enables efficiencies in shipping and storage operations
- Ideal for food and beverage plants, breweries, commercial kitchens, dairies, manufacturing facilities, garages, warehouses and chemical processing plants
Original Press Release:
Sherwin-Williams FasTop™ Multi Systems Deliver Exceptional Application Properties
New polyurethane flooring solutions provide improved flow and leveling and streamlined packaging
CLEVELAND (July 22, 2020) – Sherwin-Williams has launched FasTop™ Multi Systems – a set of extremely hard-wearing, hygienic, chemical- and slip-resistant polyurethane flooring solutions with beneficial application properties – as the newest addition to its High Performance Flooring portfolio. These systems are engineered for long-lasting performance, low-temperature cure and fast return to service in environments such as food and beverage plants, breweries, commercial kitchens, dairies, manufacturing facilities, garages, warehouses and chemical processing plants.
“For more than 20 years, contractors have relied on Sherwin-Williams FasTop systems to provide exceptional performance in demanding environments,” said Casey Ball, Sherwin-Williams global market director, High Performance Flooring. “With the new FasTop Multi Systems, contractors can achieve time and cost savings through improved application properties, while delivering durable, long-lasting results to project owners. These systems set a new standard for performance and longevity in resinous flooring.”
FasTop Multi Systems are comprised of six systems: two self-leveling solutions, two screed flooring solutions, a cove base system and a topcoat.
- FasTop™ SL23 & FasTop™ SL45: Self-leveling flooring systems that offer the flexibility of smooth or broadcast options for food and beverage production areas, providing resistance to thermal shock, abrasion and chemical attack. FasTop SL23 and FasTop SL45 deliver thicknesses from 1/8 to 3/8 inch and are often used for rapid return to service to avoid operation downtime.
- FasTop™ TG69 & FasTop™ RS69: Screed flooring systems that provide a textured surface for heavy-duty use in food and beverage production areas, and are resistant to thermal shock, steam, abrasion and chemical attacks. FasTop TG69 and FasTop RS69 deliver thicknesses from 1/4 to 3/8 inch for maximum performance.
- FasTop™ Cove Base System: Ideal when using a tanked resin system to wash down areas for maximum hygienic standards, the FasTop Cove Base resin cures to a much harder finish than concrete and provides a smooth finish for a long-term solution that resists hot water and impact.
- FasTop™ Multi T100: Can be installed as a high-performance urethane concrete topcoat or as a single broadcast floor system, exhibiting good chemical and temperature resistance. This topcoat is available in 10 standard colors.
The new FasTop Multi Systems aggregate blend enhances flow and leveling properties, and reduces pinholes – thus minimizing rework for applicators and installers. The updated packaging – including a universal base and hardener, aggregate filler and a new color pack system with an expanded color selection – enables efficiencies in shipping and storage operations.
Sherwin-Williams delivers durable, aesthetic resinous flooring solutions and unmatched commercial, technical and specification service to customers across the globe through its High Performance Flooring team. High Performance Flooring is part of the Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine division that serves a wide array of markets, including Oil & Gas, Water & Wastewater, Bridge & Highway, Steel Fabrication, Flooring, Food & Beverage, Mining, Rail, Marine, Power Generation and Fire Protection. From alkyds to zincs, Sherwin-Williams offers a complete line of time-tested, high-performance coatings and systems to combat corrosion, supported by the largest group of NACE-certified professionals in the industry. Our world-class product portfolio is backed by premier technology and innovation platforms, and includes a growing line of Global Core products available at the same quality and performance standard anywhere in the world, and delivered from over 5,000 company-owned North America locations and across our rapidly growing international distribution footprint. The Protective & Marine Division is part of the Sherwin-Williams Performance Coatings Group, which supplies a broad range of highly engineered solutions for construction, industrial, packaging and transportation markets in more than 120 countries in the world. Founded in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company is a global leader in the manufacture, development, distribution and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
Editorial: Scott Hunsberger, 216-292-4700, email@example.com