Press Release Summary:
- FPC80XXX is powered by Intel Celeron or 6th generation Core i5 processor and supports DDR3 / DDR4 memory and one mSATA slot
- Features anti-glare resistive or projected capacitive type touch screen as well as comes with built-in audio and 2-megapixel camera with low light function and a digital microphone
- Constructed with a rear heat dissipation design that ensures the system's life by reducing or eliminating the issues correlated with overheating, dust accumulation and fan failures
Original Press Release:
New Wide Temperature Fanless Panel PC Series with Touch Screen Technology – FPC80XXX
7" to 21.5" wide temperature fanless panel PCs with an IP65/64 rated front bezel, Celeron multicore / 6th gen. Core i5 processor, built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless module, mSATA slot, and extended working temperatures. Option for panel or rack mounting kit.
Chino, CA – 09/18/2020 – Acnodes - a leading provider of industrial computers and display solutions - is proud to present our new wide temperature fanless panel PC series, FPC80XXX. The FPC series has an IP65 / IP64 rated front bezel and fanless design that makes the series an easy-to-clean and reliable system for industrial industries and commercial applications. Designed for a wide range of applications, the wide temperature panels PCs come in seven different screen sizes ranging from 7" to 21.5" and feature an anti-glare resistive or projected capacitive type touch screen. These light industrial interactive panel PCs are constructed with a durable plastic (PC + ABS) housing, which makes it easy to mount and install. The FPC series are fanless panel PCs constructed with a rear heat dissipation design that ensures the system's life by reducing or eliminating the issues correlated with overheating, dust accumulation, and fan failures. The FPC series is powered by Intel Celeron or 6th generation Core i5 processor and supports DDR3 / DDR4 memory and one mSATA slot. The I/O panel includes RS-232 COM ports, RS-232/422/485 COM ports, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and dual LAN. The system also supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth V4.0 / V4.1, providing users with wireless connectivity and greater flexibility. The FPC series comes with built-in audio and a 2-megapixel camera with low light function and a digital microphone (only on select models). An AC external power adapter is provided and options are available for a panel or rack mounting kit. The FPC80XXX wide temperature fanless panel PC series are reliable, versatile PCs fit for many different industries and applications; room booking systems, satisfaction survey systems, sales service systems, advertising, factory automation, quality control, quality assurance procedures, smart home solutions.
- Lightweight industrial interactive panel PC with ABS plastic
- Resistive or projected capacitive type touch screen displays with anti-glare coating
- Intel Celeron processor, option for 6th gen. Core i5 processor
- Built-in audio and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless module
- Rich I/O interface and one mSATA slot & DDR3L/DDR4 memory
- IP64 / IP65 compliant front panel and fanless design
- Extended working temperatures from -20°C up to 55°C
- Option for panel or rack mounting kit
For more details on the FPC series, please visit https://www.acnodes.com/panel-pc/touchpanel-pc-03.htm
Acnodes Corporation has a wide array of product line configurations. For information, please visit www.acnodes.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Acnodes Corporation
Acnodes supplies and markets industrial computers and display solutions for diverse industries ranging from automation to the military. They have an array of technological innovations in the area of rackmount servers, embedded computers, Panel PC's, and rugged monitors that created more simple and valuable products to the customers. Acnodes works closely with their clients to customize computer products to meet required projects and specifications. Acnodes strives to explore new technologies to better improve life and work.