Press Release Summary:
- Power switch has locking position, but stops almost immediately when released
- Battery power eliminates the need for extra equipment on the truck
- Adapts to drilling and tapping machines or attaches to exercise valves
Original Press Release:
Compact, Cordless Power Drive Packs a Punch
Lightweight yet powerful CPDWW cordless power drive from REED adapts to drilling and tapping machines or attaches to exercise valves. Around 15 pounds, the cordless power drive is easy to handle and provides impressive torque. For operator safety, there is a power kick-off feature. Add the REED VOKUCLUTCH utility clutch for valve work or add the REED TMPDA adapter to connect REED and other common tapping or drilling machines. Designed for waterworks use, this unit concentrates on needs of in-ditch operators. Cordless equals safety as no power cords or air lines are needed; eliminating tangles in tight spaces. Battery power eliminates the need for extra equipment on the truck and lightens the load the operator carries to the work zone. The physical size of the unit is compact allowing it to fit easily into ditches.
- Lightweight, superior torque option for cordless power drive – just 15 pounds (6.8 kg).
- Torque overload protection shuts off with sudden jerk.
- Convenient carrying handle offers support for valve turning.
- Power switch has locking position, but stops almost immediately when released.
- Power source is Bosch® angle grinder. User to provide an 18V Bosch® battery, sold separately.
PO Box 1321
Erie, PA 16512
PHONE: 800-666-3691 or +1-814-452-3691
Marnie Caldwell, Marketing Director
(814) 452-3691 x1110