Press Release Summary:
- Operated at a measurement frequency of up to 30 kHz
- Recognizes any color as well as minimum color differences whether it’s for quality control, painting technology, automation systems, medical packaging, surface-labelling and printing technology tasks
- Features extended and optimized command set for REST-API and the RS232 log
Original Press Release:
Measuring Speed Upgrade - Color Sensor CFO200 Now with 30 kHz
The powerful True Color CFO sensors from Micro-Epsilon are designed for high precision color measurements. With the firmware update 1.4.20, the CFO200 models can now be operated at a measurement frequency of up to 30 kHz. The web interface presents a new, modern design. In addition to other new functions, the user now benefits from a multiview orthographic projection of the color spaces.
With precision, high light power, a large color memory and increased speed, Micro-Epsilon presents the firmware upgrade for the colorSENSOR CFO100 and 200 color recognition sensors. The update version 1.4.20 is now available and enables operation of the CFO200 sensors at a measurement frequency of up to 30 kHz.
The high precision CFO100 and CFO200 True Color sensors recognize any color as well as minimum color differences whether it’s for quality control, painting technology, automation systems, medical packaging, surface-labelling, and printing technology tasks. Due to the excellent repeatability of ∆E ≤ 0.3, the finest of color graduations can be recognized reliably. Therefore, the sensors are also used to distinguish materials and coatings, as they are able to reliably detect the minor color differences between stainless steel and zinc, as well as brass and gold.
New features at a glance:
- Now up to 30 kHz measurement frequency (CFO200)
- Multiview orthographic projection of the color spaces
- Extended configuration of all switching inputs, e.g., teaching colors, locking keys, etc.
- User management allows a choice between user mode and expert mode
Extended and optimized command set for REST-API and the RS232 log
No sensor tool is required for the update, local storage on your PC is sufficient. You can execute the update directly via the web interface under "Settings".