Press Release Summary:
- G10 TUGGER is available with two-speed custom-designed motor that is capable of continuously pulling up to 8,000 pounds
- Features multi-purpose foot switch that empowers user to select between high or low speed as well as starting and stopping the pull, while keeping the operator outside of the direct line of the pull
- Provide workers the ability to accomplish the job without the frequent downtime caused by changing the speed of the motor and giving the motor time to cool down
Original Press Release:
Emerson Expands Greenlee® Lineup with 10,000 Pound G10 TUGGERTM Heavy Duty Cable Puller
Custom-designed motor delivers increased speed and versatility
Rockford, Ill. (July 7, 2020) – Emerson is adding a state-of-the-art puller to its reliable Greenlee lineup with the new G10 TUGGER. The Greenlee G10 TUGGER features a two-speed custom-designed motor that is capable of continuously pulling up to 8,000 pounds and a maximum pulling force of 10,000 pounds. The improved motor helps increase productivity by reducing downtime, while the force indicator display helps prevent damage to the puller and cable.
“Reducing downtime is the key to improving the pull time,” said Jae Lee, director of product management, Greenlee for Emerson. “The engineering team focused on increasing the continuous pulling force to achieve this goal. This puller gives workers the ability to better accomplish the job without the frequent downtime caused by changing the speed of the motor and giving the motor time to cool down.”
The innovative motor board design on the G10 TUGGER efficiently uses electricity to create a better pull performance. Additional key features include:
- Force Indicator Display - Visually shows the operator the pull in increments of 1,000 pounds, giving the operator more control.
- Right-Angle Sheave - Designed to help keep operators outside the direct line of the pull.
- Multi-Purpose Foot Switch - Empowers the user to select between high or low speed, as well as starting and stopping the pull, while keeping the operator outside of the direct line of the pull.
The G10 TUGGER is cULus Listed and compatible with the Greenlee ULTRA TUGGER® mounting systems, allowing contractors to easily adapt the new cable puller to existing equipment. Mounting options include the Mobile VersiBoom™ providing fast, one person set up; the chain mount for tighter spaces; or the floor mount, which provides the ultimate flexibility for pulling applications. The G10 TUGGER can be purchased individually or with any of the mounting systems.
“Contractors have been asking how to make the cable pull more efficient and we designed the G10 TUGGER to address their concerns. This cable puller will benefit contractors who work in new and remodeling environments such as upgrades to hospitals, warehouses, factories and data centers," said Lee.
Greenlee developed a Savings Calculator to help contractors learn how the right puller can help to save time and money by demonstrating the projected annual savings of the G10 TUGGER versus the leading competitor . Visit Greenlee.com/G10SavingsCalc to learn more
Professionals can also request a hands-on tool demonstration of the G10 TUGGER from a Greenlee Pro Tool Specialist by completing the form at Greenlee.com/RequestDemonstration. Professionals interested in the new G10 TUGGER can visit Greenlee.com/G10Tugger. For more information on Greenlee, visit Greenlee.com.
Emerson’s Professional Tools businesses include Greenlee as well as the RIDGID® and Klauke® brands and provides the industry’s broadest portfolio of advanced, reliable tools and technologies for the mechanical, electrical and plumbing trades globally. Visit emerson.com/professionaltools for more information.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. For more information visit Emerson.com.
For More Information, Contact:
Greenlee Corporate Contact: