Keysight Will Feature New IntegraVision Power Analyzer
• IntegraVision Power Analyzer validates the performance of automotive electronic designs
• New U5850A Series TrueIR Thermal Imagers find potential problems more quickly, with higher resolution and affordability
• Keysight oscilloscopes accelerate debug of automotive serial buses
SANTA ROSA, Calif., – Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today announced it will demonstrate innovative test solutions at the Automotive Testing Expo (www.testing-expo.com/usa), Suburban Collection Showplace, Booth 2008, Novi, Michigan, Oct. 20-22. These solutions help automotive design and test engineers deliver the power efficiency and the functional safety expected in the vehicles of today and tomorrow.
Keysight will feature its IntegraVision power analyzers, which are ideal for automotive engineers who want to quickly and interactively measure power consumption, power conversion efficiency and operational response to stimulus. The power analyzers provide an intuitive combination of accurate power measurements and touch-driven oscilloscope visualization.
Keysight will also demonstrate the following suite of automotive test solutions.
• B1506A Power Device Analyzer for Circuit Design, which delivers fast and automated IV, CV and Qg measurements for power semiconductor devices across a wide range of operating conditions and temperatures
• InfiniiVision and Infiniium series oscilloscopes, which provide conventional GUI for automotive dedicated protocol triggers and analyzer functions, such as CAN, LIN, SENT and FlexLay, as well as the most accurate compliance test automation software for BroadR-Reach and MOST
• Keysight TS-8989 PXI Functional Test System, a cost effective and integrated solution combining PXI and high power load handling which helps automotive manufacturers deliver products faster to market
• N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer with the W6141A EMI measurement application for pre-compliance testing and N9038A MXE EMI receiver for full EMC compliance testing
• New U5850A Series TrueIR Thermal Imagers that allow faster and better insight into making temperature measurements and characterizing the system thermal profile, which increase test efficiency during the entire product cycle from design, manufacturing, quality assurance, installation and maintenance
• Handheld test tools, which are wireless enabled for connection to a notebook PC or a mobile device, allowing engineers to conveniently monitor and data-log performance parameter remotely
• Data-acquisition units, Trueform waveform generators and Truevolt 6.5 digit bench digital multimeters, offering a wide selection of automotive bench instruments
Newark (www.newark.com/keysight-technologies), a distribution partner, will join Keysight in its booth. Newark provides customers with premium services and innovative solutions to help them meet their electronic test equipment needs.
Keysight also will have a drawing in its booth for a free InfiniiVision oscilloscope and two handheld digital multimeters.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE:KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight’s electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2014. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.
Janet Smith, Americas
+1 970 679 5397
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Connie Wong, Asia