Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Horticulture LED Lighting Modules are IP65+ rated.
Press Release Summary:
Nov 29, 2017 -
Horticulture LED Lighting Modules feature SinkPAD™-II printed circuit board technology. Units are embedded with graphite thermal interface and come in modular design. Products feature aluminum or copper substrate and offer voltage of 34-37 V and current of 1000 mA. Providing CRI of 83 and lumen flux of 3811 lumen, lighting modules feature lumen efficacy of 115.9 LPW.
Original Press Release
1950-GLA Horticulture LED Lighting Modules
Press release date: Jun 01, 2017
The ADURA LED Solutions Horticultural Lighting Modules combine the most advanced LED technology(outlined in CREE’s Horticulture Reference Design) with SinkPAD™-II, a second generation Printed Circuit Board technology with the primary focus of solving the thermal demands of high power horticultural lighting. SinkPAD™-II PCBs featuring CREE LEDs deliver lower junction temperatures of high power LEDs by utilizing a Direct Thermal Path to the heatsink, allowing the implementation of passive cooling, negating the need for a fan. Increased LED life, higher Light output, product reliability and even a reduction in cost of operation result from maintaining lower junction temperatures.
- High Efficiency Grow Light Modules
- SinkPADTM II MCPCB Technology
- Effective use of LED System design to enable passive cooling
- Latest high efficiency LEDs from CREE and other top tier LED manufacturers
- High quality Aluminum or Copper substrate made with SinkPADTM II MCPCB Technology
- Compatible with High efficiency Optics from LEDIL with various beam angle options
- IP65+ rated
- Graphite Thermal Interface for higher reliability and consistent Thermal performance
- High quality, manufacturing in California
- Modular design
Parameter Value Unit
Voltage 34-37 V
Curren (IF) 1000 mA
Total Power (W) 29.62 33 watt
Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) 3602 K
CRI 83 -
R9 82.5 -
Photosynthetic Photon Flux -PPF 54.06 (µmol/s)
Lumen Flux 3811 lumen
Lumen Efficacy 115.9 LPW