Press Release Summary:
Fonolo's new call-back system new designed to make applications more friendly for persons with disabilities. responsive widget for call-backs on web and mobile platforms which supports ARIA. The system features increased security, reporting, customization, and accessibility. It also supports ARIA for call-backs on web and mobile platforms. The new call-back platform uses a single sign-on using SAML 2 IdP, which allows customers to manage their portal logins from a federated system under their control.
Original Press Release:
Fonolo Announces Release of Advanced New Call-Back System
Toronto (PRweb) December 06, 2018
Fonolo, the pioneer in cloud-based call-back solutions for the call center, today announced the release of its advanced new call-back platform. The new platform offers a breadth of new features supporting increased security, reporting, customization, and accessibility, intended to provide customers with the tools they need to handle the growing call-volume and complexity in their contact centers.
“Our goal is to empower companies with the most advanced call-back solution on the market today,” said Mike Pultz, CTO, Fonolo. “Many of the upgrades we’ve made – from additional API functionality to enterprise security features – will allow our customers to more deeply integrate with our platform.”
Currently available to customers, Fonolo’s new call-back platform incorporates a number of key improvements, including:
- A powerful new portal, with more advanced options for configuring and managing call-backs.
- Improved reporting and monitoring capabilities, including more advanced real-time data reporting and dashboard graphs.
- A new “responsive” widget for call-backs on web and mobile platforms which supports ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications), designed to make web applications more accessible for persons with disabilities.
- Expanded API functionality, to support custom-built call-back applications.
- An expanded geo footprint, to ensure fast load times regardless of where users are located.
- Single sign-on using SAML 2 identity providers (IdP), which lets customers manage their portal logins from a federated system under their control.
- New security features including audit controls, log-on history reporting, and customizable password policies.
For more information on Fonolo or its award-winning call-back solutions, visit fonolo.com.
Fonolo, the industry leader in cloud-based call-back solutions, has revolutionized the way contact centers interact with customers through web, mobile, and voice. The company’s patented call-back technology empowers customers with an innovative alternative to waiting on hold. Fonolo’s award-winning solutions are trusted by a growing list of call centers who aim to enhance the customer experience. From Fortune 500 companies to SMBs, Fonolo is valued by customers for its scalability, expertise, and proven ROI.
Visit fonolo.com to learn how your call center can reduce abandonment rates, smooth out call volume spikes, and lower costs.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Samantha Mehra, Marketing Communications Manager