Press Release Summary:
Epoxy Crack Injection System includes Crackbond LR321, Crackbond SLV302, or Crackbond LR321G resins, depending on required viscocity, plus Miracle Bond capping paste and port system. It has latex storage pod, delivering constant pressure for automated injection, which holds up to 1.4 oz of resin. Product's leak control valve keeps resin in and allows air and water to escape. Mounting base, and checking window for installer to view and confirm flow of resin, is also included.
Original Press Release:
Using Crackbond LR321, Crackbond SLV302 or Crackbond LR321G
Pompano Beach, Florida – Adhesives Technology Corp (ATC) is now offering a unique Epoxy Crack Injection System which includes one of our Crackbond injection resins depending on required viscosity (Crackbond LR321, Crackbond SLV302 or Crackbond LR321G), a Capping Paste (Miracle Bond) and a specialized Port System.
Many challenges have been associated with traditional injection systems. Some of those challenges are as follows:
1. The installer has no visual gauge to monitor injected epoxy flow per port into crack
2. Once a crack is fully injected it is not possible to determine if additional injection material is needed due to further seepage of product into the injected crack
3. There is no procedure that allows the user to visually determine if resin is flowing through a segment of injected crack
4. Rigid ports are often disturbed during the injection process and may need to be reattached
ATC's unique new system eliminates all of the above challenges and offers an easier, more efficient approach to crack injection. The features and benefits of the system include:
1. Automated Injection - Latex storage pod continuously delivers constant injection pressure
2. Air-Free Injection - Leak control valve keeps epoxy resin in while allowing air and water to escape.
3. Optimal Injection - Storage pod holds 1.4 oz. of resin taking much of the guesswork and preinstallation calculations out of the equation.
4. Easy Injection - Flexible port design and large mounting base helps absorb disturbances created during the injection process reducing the need to reinstall ports.
5. Verifiable Injection - Unique checking window allows installer to view and confirm the flow of
resin within the injected crack.
To view a video on YouTube of our Crack Injection process, please visit the following website:
Adhesives Technology Corp. (ATC) is the leading Private Label Adhesives and Epoxy Manufacturer in the US specializing in epoxies, acrylics, ester blends and polyureas for the construction and repair markets. We supply our distributors and Private Label clients with proven products for anchoring, doweling, bonding, joint filling, concrete repair, maintenance/restoration and other specialty applications. Our American made products thrive under the labels of some of the most respected and well known companies throughout the world. We offer companies a "turnkey" private label program exposing you to additional incremental sales and profit margins.
For more information, call: 1-800-892-1880
For more information on our products and private label services: visit us http://www.atc.ws and
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AdhesivesTechnology