Press Release Summary:
EnviroCase enclosures, available in desktop or floor standing models, have 14-gauge steel panels, gasketed seams, and locks on all access doors. Keyboard tray and lid are detachable. Enclosures accommodate most monitors up to 15 in. They include adjustable equipment seat belts, filtered fan system with positive pressure, and rotate-able front panel for desktop and tower cases.
Original Press Release:
ITAC's EnviroCase Enclosures Protect Computers And Data From Harsh Environments And Hostile Users
ITAC's EnviroCase enclosures, available in desktop or floor standing models, provide protection and security for computers as they move closer to the manufacturing process and farther from the office or control room. U.S.-made and ruggedly built, ITAC's EnviroCase protects the investment your organization makes in PCs or workstations and the critical data on them.
Standard EnviroCase Features
- 14-gauge steel panels for extra toughness
- All seams have gaskets
- Detachable keyboard tray & lid
- Locks on all access doors
- Cable exit panel on rear
- Adjustable equipment seat belts
- Filtered fan system with positive pressure
- Rotate-able front panel for desktop and tower cases
- Fits most monitors up to 15"
- Optional panel mount trackball, or dome, MOUSE-TRAK(R) in keyboard tray
- U.S./Canada/Mexico end user price $999 - Desktop Model, $1,799 - floor standing model