Press Release Summary:
Enabling to visually investigate hydrodynamic conditions in cell or local fouling of membrane, Acrylic Sepa Test Cell features 140 cm^2 membrane active area. Designed for low pressure applications of up to 400 psi, unit can mimic laminar or turbulent flow conditions and avoids the use of cell body holder or hydraulic hand pump.
Original Press Release:
Introducing: Acrylic Sepa Test Cells
Sterlitech is pleased to offer an Acrylic version of the Sepa Test Cell. The Sepa Test Cell is a bench-scale filtration unit designed to offer researchers fast and accurate data to easily evaluate the performance of membranes and/or the membrane separation processes.
Acrylic Sepa Cell Features and Benefits:
- Enables to visually investigate the hydrodynamic conditions in the cell or the local fouling of the membrane
- No need for Cell Body Holder or Hydraulic Hand Pump
- Designed for low pressure applications of up to 400 psi (27.5 bar)
- With a membrane active area of 140 cm^2 (24 in^2)
- Accepts polymeric flat sheet membrane coupons
- Mimics both laminar or turbulent flow conditions
How it works: The Sepa crossflow system provides continuous bench-scale filtration unit that efficiently simulates the flow dynamics of larger, commercially available membrane elements such as industrial spiral wound membrane elements, by using a combination of Stainless Steel (SS) shims, feed spacers, and membranes. Please visit the Crossflow Cell System Components page for the list of all the parts and equipment required to build a complete filtration system configured with Sepa cell and other cross/tangential flow cells Sterlitech offers.
To obtain more information about Sterlitech's Acrylic Sepa Cell, contact a Membrane and Process Development expert at Sterlitech at 1-877-544-4420 or email@example.com.
22027 70th Ave. S.
Kent, WA 98032-1911