Press Release Summary:
Aalborg’s DPM Gas Flow Meter is used for measuring mass flow rates, pressure and temperature of clean, non-corrosive process gases. Unit features flow accuracy of ±0.5% RD+0.2% FS at calibration and a 200:1 turndown ratio. Meter comes with two programmable mass flow rate totalizers and OLED graphic display with joystick control. DPM provides RS-232 and RS-485 digital communication interfaces and an optional Modbus RTU interface. Unit offers a measuring range of 133% of FS.
Original Press Release:
Aalborg’s DPM Flow Meter with Multi-Gas Functionality
Aalborg Instruments’ intelligent digital DPM precision multi-parameter gas flow meter is designed to measure mass flow rates, pressure, and the temperature of clean, non-corrosive process gases.
The unit’s user-defined mixture functionality allows the user to create and store up to 20 custom gas mixes with up to five different gases each.
The DPM allows on-site selection of 30 different local gases via the optional OLED/joystick interface or remotely via the RS-232/RS-485 or optional Modbus RTU interface.
DPM design features include:
- Flow accuracy (inc. linearity) ± (0.5% RD+0.2% FS) at calibration temperature and pressure
- 200 to 1 turndown ratio
- Quick (10ms) response time
- Two programmable mass flow rate totalizers
- Free, easy-to-use configuration and calibration software
- Optional local high contrast OLED graphic display with joystick control
- Two user-selectable digital communication interfaces (RS-232 and RS-485) are standard
- The ability to create and store custom gas mixes with up to five different gases
- Maximum measurable flow range 133% FS
- No mounting sensitivity
For more information contact:
20 Corporate Drive
Orangeburg, New York 10962 USA
Toll Free +1(800) 866-3837 (in USA and Canada)
Phone: +1 (845) 770-3000
Fax: +1 (845) 770-3010