March 7, 2017 – Geneva, Ill.: Richardson RFPD, Inc. today announces its attendance and participation at the 2017 Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC). The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics™, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business, and it draws attendance from all facets of the industry, including manufacturers, designers, suppliers and individuals involved in marketing and sales.
Tampa Convention Center
Conference Dates: March 26-30
Monday, March 27, 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 28, 12:00-5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 29, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
At the APEC 2017, Richardson RFPD will highlight a wide range of innovative technologies from the world's leading suppliers of applied power electronics solutions, including:
• ADI drivers for wide bandgap technologies, featuring low propagation delay and cost/size reductions versus opto-coupler solutions
• Astrodyne EMI filters (single-phase, 3-phase, DC, COTs and custom designs) for virtually any industry
• Cornell Dubilier new Slimpack aluminum electrolytic capacitors for mission critical applications, replace 3+ axial wet tantalum capacitors in parallel
• GaN Systems new totem pole PFC reference design integrating GaN power transistors for 5x power loss improvement and increased efficiency from 96% to 99%
• Maxwell ultracapacitor cells and modules for peak power and energy storage
• Microsemi new 650 V Trench 5 IGBT modules with lower switching and conduction losses are best-in-class for hard switching frequencies from 30-100 kHz
• Peregrine demos at Richardson RFPD booth highlighting GaN driver technology, including half-bridge (12 Vin to 1.2 Vout) and Class D audio
• Power Integrations revolutionary SCALE-iDriver ICs for IGBTs and MOSFETs up to 1200 V
• Powerex Mitsubishi 7th Generation low loss silicon IGBTs
• Vincotech low profile 1200 V VINco E3 modules with high power density and low stray inductance, 300 A, 450 A, 600 A and 690 A with press-fit or solder pin options
• Wakefield-Vette standard liquid-cooled solutions in three families: exposed, full buried and rolled tube
• Wolfspeed expanded, industry-leading third generation SiC MOSFET platform in 4L TO-247 and 7L D2PAK packages
WWW APEC 2017
About Richardson RFPD
Richardson RFPD, an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, industrial IoT, power conversion and renewable energy markets. It brings relationships with many of the industry’s top radio frequency and power component suppliers. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide comprehensive support for customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production.
More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.
1950 S. Batavia Avenue, Suite 100
Geneva, IL 60134
P 630 262 6800
F 630 262 6850
FOR DETAILS CONTACT
Global Product Management Director – Energy & Power
P 630 262 6800