Online Data Management System for Packaging Testing is a newly developed and ultimate cloud computing technology for test data processing and management. It comes with two versions to meet distinct needs of our clients:
The Cloud Version
1. Consist of 6 functional modules: Test Management, Target Management, Instrument Management, File Management, Settings, and Online Support.
2. Cloud services: storage, calculation, and analysis of mass test data
3. Automatically upload original test data to the cloud server to guarantee data security
4. Intelligent statistical analysis of test results
5. Easily accessible through the internet on PCs, laptops, mobile phones, and other devices anywhere and anytime, to check and review real time test results and historical test reports, as well as analytical graphs and statistical information
The Intranet Version
1. Featured with storage space for vast data, correlation analysis, trend analysis, and statistical analysis of test data, as well as report printing and data export functions
2. Easily accessible via computers through Intranets
3. "One Click Upgrade" to the powerful "Cloud Version"
Labthink Coefficient of Friction Tester -- i-Coftek 3300 Coefficient of Friction Tester can be used with this Online Data Management System now. with this system and embedded software, i-Coftek 330 coefficient of Friction Tester is featured as:
1. Interface: Windows-based operating interface
2. Statistics: easy calculation for historical results, instrument usage, energy consumption, and large statistical information
3. Data Comparison: by presetting target value and range, the system automatically generates data comparison after each test and intelligently judges whether the specimen passes or fails the test
4. Test Report: can provide detailed test reports in various customized patterns
5. Energy Consumption and Test Status Monitoring (Additional Sensors Required): the system monitors and displays real-time voltage, current, energy consumption and inclination angle of instrument as well as ambient temperature and relative humidity during the test, which serves to evaluate test data reliability
6. User Management: multi-level account management for better data management and protection
7. Operation Log: system automatically records all the operations by the user, which is easy to review
Labthink International, Inc. is a global enterprise that provides professional quality control solutions for packaging materials and products. Our headquarters is based in Greater Boston, Massachusetts, well-known for being the hub of technological innovations. Our core businesses include the R&D of laboratory testing instruments, packaging testing and test data processing services. We are dedicated to providing integrated professional quality control solutions for packaging manufacturers, food and beverage producers, medical and pharmaceutical companies, and daily chemical and printing industries. Our Greater Boston headquarters combines functions of the North America sales division, the R&D center, the packaging testing laboratory, and the customer services center and administrations.
200 River's Edge Drive
Medford, Massachusetts, 02155, U.S.A.