ECT to Showcase Fixtures, Connectors and ITC Probes at ITC in Anaheim, CA
Pomona, Calif. - Everett Charles Technologies' (ECT) announces that its Contact Solutions Group (CSG), Compliant Connector Group (CCG) and Fixture Services Group (FSG) will showcase the company's latest products in Booth #114 at the upcoming International Test Conference (ITC), scheduled to take place November 4-9, 2012 at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, CA.
CCG will exhibit its entire range of Contact Solutions, Ostby-Barton and Pylon Pogo® pins, addressing the in-circuit, functional, high-frequency coaxial, high current and battery interconnect markets.
ECT's CSG will highlight:
· The Edge(TM)(patent pending) - a new sharp, aggressive and shallow angle blade tip for reliable via probing on PCBs by incorporating ECT's patented ZIP® flat technology manufacturing cost advantages. It is fully replaceable in current fixtures with 100 mill receptacles installed.
· An expanded range of LFRE(TM) tip styles
· The new long-travel Z3 addition to the ZIP® (Patent #7,862,391) family of "flat" technology Pogo® pins
· An expanded line of in-circuit and functional Fixture Accessories including an expanded line of LEDCHECK(TM) 3, 5 and 8 channel analog and digital color analyzers; Open Testing Products supporting Agilent, Teradyne and Genrad testers; and Floating Test Connectors for testing USB, Mini-USB, Micro-USB, HDMI and all other typical I/O ports
ECT's FSG will showcase its latest fine-pitch, high-production volume and mechanical fixture technologies including:
· The ZOOM(TM) (Patent #5,818,248) product line, introduced in 2009, shifted the accuracy of ICT test fixtures to the next capability level, allowing access to 0.7mm and smaller test centers
· The PURE ZOOM(TM) (patent-pending) product line leverages the ZOOM(TM) concept to the New Product Introduction (NPI) environment by providing the great access capabilities of the ZOOM(TM) at a minimum of 60 percent less cost than a conventional ICT fixture
· The VG(TM) Series interconnect fixture, receivers and blocks for VXI, PXI and GPIB systems
ECT's CCG will showcase its latest compliant connector solutions featuring the following technologies:
· Sliver(TM) low profile compliant connector series
· Accordion(TM) fine pitch connector series
· ZIP® array connector series
Everett Charles Technologies is a subsidiary of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) a leading manufacturer of electrical test products and services, including Pogo® test contacts, semiconductor test products, bare-board automatic test systems, and bare and loaded PCB test fixtures. ECT manufacturing, service, and support facilities are ISO registered with locations throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company has been awarded numerous patents and participates actively in developing industry standards. Corporate offices for Everett Charles Technologies are located at 700 E. Harrison Ave., Pomona, California, USA, 91767. Additional information about ECT is available via the Internet at www.ectinfo.com.