Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
ASTM Fence Materials/Products Standards is offered in new edition.
Press Release Summary:
Jan 08, 2015 - Targeting fencing manufacturers, contractors, and suppliers as well as architects, project designers, and engineers, 13th edition of ASTM Standards for Fence Materials and Products provides fencing and fencing-related standards used in the manufacture of fence materials and products. Compilation isÂ available in print or online andÂ features ~50 ASTM International standards covering diverse topics. There are alsoÂ 3 new standards: ASTM F2919, F2957, andÂ ASTM F3000.
Original Press Release
New Edition of ASTM Standards for Fence Materials and Products Available Now
Press release date: Jun 16, 2014
ASTM Standards for Fence Materials and Products provides the latest fencing and fencing-related standards used in the manufacture of fence materials and products. The compilation, available in print or online, features approximately 50 ASTM International standards that cover:
• Chainlink and wire fence fabric;
• Fence construction and installation;
• Fences for playgrounds, sports fields, sports courts and other recreation facilities;
• Fence fittings and protective coatings;
• Industrial and commercial horizontal slide gates;
• Fencing materials used in detention and correctional facilities; and
• Design and fabrication of wood fencing.
Three new standards are included in the 13th edition:
• ASTM F2919, Specification for Welded Wire Mesh Fence Fabric (MetallicCoated or Polymer Coated) with Variable Mesh Patterns or Meshes Greater than 6 in.2 [3871 mm2 in Panels;
• ASTM F2957, Specification for Ornamental Aluminum Fence Systems; and
• ASTM F3000, Specification for Polymer Privacy Insert Slats for Chain Link Fabric and Privacy Chain Link Fabric Manufactured Containing PreInstalled Privacy Slats.
ASTM Standards for Fence Materials and Products is available for $190 USD in print (250 pages, soft cover; ISBN: 9780803107106; Stock #: FENCE14) or online for $175 USD, which includes access to redlines, withdrawn and historical standards (Stock #: FENCECMP).
To purchase ASTM publications, search by stock number on the ASTM Web site (www.astm.org), or contact ASTM Customer Relations (phone: 877-909-ASTM; firstname.lastname@example.org).
ASTM Staff Contact: Marsha Firman, Phone: 610-832-9612; email@example.com