Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Material Handling & Storage
Power Buggy provides traction on inclines and soft soils.
Press Release Summary:
Jan 11, 2013 - Constructed with rugged steel frame, AT-16 Power Buggy with Track Drive is equipped with 27 hp Kohler gasoline engine, 2-speed hydrostatic drive for loaded and transport modes,Â and heavy-duty poly dump bucket with 16 ftÂ³ capacity. Hydraulic dump action provides 6 in. of ground clearance when fully dumped. Featuring 2,500 lb payload, USA-made buggy includes rubber tracks, complete operator control, and 2 work lights for optimal visibility.
Original Press Release
Allen Introduces the All New AT-16 Track Drive Power Buggy
Press release date: Jan 09, 2013
Allen AT16 Track Drive Power Buggy standard features include:
- 27 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine for more power
- Huge 16 cubic foot bucket capacity for more productivity
- Hydraulic dump action with 6” of ground clearance when fully dumped
- Heavy-duty poly dump bucket for long life
- Complete operator control with easy-to-use operator controls
- Rubber tracks for extra load capacity and traction
- Largest Track Buggy payload available at 2,500 lbs
- Two-Speed hydrostatic drive, loaded and transport modes
- Two work lights for greater work site visibility
- Made in the USA
Allen Engineering Corporation is family-owned and their Allen Equipment is American-Made. Allen Equipment is sold through a network of “concrete-focused” dealers around the world. For more information, visit the AEC web site at www.alleneng.com .