Product News: Electrical Equipment & Systems
DC-DC Switching Regulator delivers more than 94% efficiency.
Press Release Summary:
July 24, 2012 - Supporting input range of 4.5-36 V, Model ADP2441 provides adjustable output voltage from 0.6 V to 90% of input voltage, suitable for point-of-load applications. Synchronous step-down regulator offers low minimum on-time of 50 ns and adjustable switching frequency from 300 kHz to 1 MHz. By using current-mode constant frequency PWM control scheme, ADP2441 minimizes output voltage ripple. Housed in 3 x 3 mm 12-lead LFCSP package, device operates from -40 to +125°C.
Original Press Release
36-V, 1-A Step-Down Synchronous Regulator Simplifies Intermediate Power Bus and Point-of-Load Power Designs
Press release date: July 17, 2012
· Learn more about ADI's DC-to-DC regulators: http://www.analog.com/en/power-management/switching-regulators-integrated-fet-switches/products/index.html
· View discussions and FAQs on Analog Devices' Power Management products on Engineer Zone(TM), an online technical support community ADP2441 Synchronous Regulator Key Features
· Wide input voltage range up of 4.5 V to 36 V supports a diverse range of point-of-load applications
· Peak efficiency up to 94 percent improves system-power efficiency and reduces thermal dissipation
· Low minimum on time of 50 ns supports high input voltage to low output voltage conversion
· Automatic power-saving mode at light load
· Output voltage is adjustable to 0.6V with ±1% accuracy
· Precision-enable input, voltage tracking input and power-good feature
· Adjustable switching frequency from 300 kHz to 1 MHz
· Supported by ADIsimPowerTM design tools Availability and Pricing
Product Sample Price each @ Availability Full Production 1k units Packaging ADP2441 Now Now $1.78 3 mm x 3 mm 12 lead LFCSP ADP2441-EVALZ Now Now $60.00 -About Analog Devices
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 60,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Celebrating over 40 years as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices is included in the S&P 500 Index. Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News. To subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI's monthly technical journal, visit: http://www.analog.com/subscribe. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Contacts
Analog Devices, Inc.
Joe Dussi, 781-937-1216