Product News: Controls & Controllers
CPU-161-18 COM Express Computer-on-Module features fanless design.
Press Release Summary:
March 11, 2017 -
Used in wireless network edge routing, enterprise SAN/NAS and data center edge applications, CPU-161-18 COM Express Computer-on-Module supports Xeon D-15xx CPUs. Units are available with personalization and full customization services. CPU-161-18 COM is embedded with hybrid RAM architecture.
Original Press Release
CPU-161-18 Xeon-Based COM Express Computer-on-Module
Press release date: March 8, 2017
The Intel® Xeon® processor family can deliver real-time analytics, mission-critical business processing and big data insights. Now imagine a COM Express Computer-on-Module with these same capabilities.
Introducing Eurotech's CPU-161-18
Eurotech's new Xeon-based COM Express Compact Type 6 board combines a high performance embedded CPU with an innovative hybrid RAM architecture providing the ruggedness of soldered-down memory and expandability of SO-DIMMs.
- Powered by Xeon D-15xx - Supports the latest generation of embedded Xeon D-15xx CPUs to deliver a server-class module
- Standard COM Express Type 6 Compact - allowing easy retrofit to existing systems
- Rugged and Fanless - Robust, fanless designs with 100% soldered-down components and ruggedized I/O options
- Customizable - Available with optional personalization and full customization services
- Design Services - Enhance your solution with Eurotech design services that range from carrier board development to complete system design, certification and manufacturing
- Wireless network edge and routing
- Enterprise SAN/NAS
- Data center edge applications such as dynamic web serving and hosting