Product News: Sensors, Monitors & Transducers, Test & Measuring Instruments
Contacting Thickness Tester ensures accurate measurement.
Press Release Summary:
February 14, 2014 - i-Thickness 4400 Auto-Feed Thickness Tester can be used with Online Data Management System for packaging testing, which comes with Cloud and Intranet versions, to meet user requirements. Cloud version consist of 6 functional modules – Test/Target/Instrument/File Management, Settings, and Online Support – and cloud services for storage, calculation, and analysis of mass test data. Intranet version features storage space for data and correlation/trend/statistical analysis of test data.
Original Press Release
Contacting Thickness Tester Ensures the Accuracy of Measurement
Press release date: February 13, 2014
Referring to off-line thickness measurement methods, people also think about the Ultrasonic & infrared measurement and other non-contact measurement. But do you that contacting testing method is more accurate and more suitable for laboratory testing?
i-Thickness 4400 Auto-Feed Thickness Tester can be used with our advanced Online Data Management System for packaging testing, which comes with two versions to meet distinct needs of our clients:
The Cloud Version
1. Consist of 6 functional modules: Test Management, Target Management, Instrument Management, File Management, Settings, and Online Support
2. Cloud services: storage, calculation, and analysis of mass test data
3. Automatically upload original test data to the cloud server to guarantee data security
4. Intelligent statistical analysis of test results
5. Easily accessible through the internet on PCs, laptops, mobile phones, and other devices anywhere and anytime, to check and review real time test results and historical test reports, as well as analytical graphs and statistical information
The Intranet Version
1. Featured with storage space for vast data, correlation analysis, trend analysis, and statistical analysis of test data, as well as report printing and data export functions
2. Easily accessible via computers through Intranets "One Click Upgrade" to the powerful "Cloud Version"