ASTM Copper and Copper Alloy Workshop to be held in October.
Press Release Summary:
July 19, 2012 - ASTM International workshop, Advances in Copper and Copper Alloys, will be held October 24, 2012 at Hyatt Regency Atlanta in Atlanta, GA. Sponsored by ASTM International Committee B05 on Copper and Copper Alloys, it will feature slideshow with Michael Bell, committee member and technical director at ETNA Products, Inc. Presentation will provide advances in copper drawing lubricants. Online registration for event opens 8 weeks before workshop and closes October 17.
Original Press Release
ASTM International Workshop on Advances in Copper and Copper Alloys Will Be Held in October
Press release date: July 16, 2012
1. Introduction and Background
2. Basic Drawing Mechanics
3. Drawing Temperatures and Speeds
4. Friction, Lubrication and Surface Quality
5. Advances in Lubrication Technology
6. Current and Future Regulatory Concerns
7. Summary and Questions Online registration opens approximately eight weeks before the workshop and closes Oct. 17. There is no fee to attend this workshop. Visit www.astm.org/B05Wrkshp1012 to register and for additional information. Additional technical information is available from workshop chairman Ted Engle, Revere Copper Products Inc., Rome, N.Y. (phone: 315-338-2204; firstname.lastname@example.org). ASTM International is one of the largest international standards development and delivery systems in the world. ASTM International meets the World Trade Organization (WTO) principles for the development of international standards: coherence, consensus, development dimension, effectiveness, impartiality, openness, relevance and transparency. ASTM standards are accepted and used in research and development, product testing, quality systems and commercial transactions. ASTM Staff Contact: Hannah Sparks, Phone: 610-832-9677; email@example.com Release #9248 WorskhopB05Copper2012