Endress+Hauser Introduces Three New Products to Their Indicator Portfolio
2350 Endress Place
Greenwood, IN, 46143
Press release date: June 11, 2014
Process automation supplier completes its field indicator line with the addition of three new products designed to maximize visibility of multiple process values.
GREENWOOD, INDIANA, – Endress+Hauser, one of the world's leading suppliers of measurement instrumentation, services, and solutions for industrial process engineering, has officially introduced three new products to their field indicator portfolio.
All three products are immediately available to order online via E-direct, allowing for quick and simplified ordering.
The three indicators, the RIA15 with HART® Compact Indicator and the RID14 and RID16 with PROFIBUS® PA Indicators, feature multiple benefits that include:
RIA15 with HART® Compact Indicator
• Very low voltage drop with the elimination of an additional power supply
• Enhanced visibility and indications of all four HART ® values in one indicator
• Flexibility achieved through either Point-to-Point or Multi-Drop network
• Clear and easy visibility due to backlit display, very large characters, and easy to view bar graphs
• Available with FM and multiple international Ex approvals
RID14 and RID16 with PROFIBUS® PA Indicators
• Excellent and easy visibility due to large characters with height up to 1.02", backlit display, and simple to read bar graphs
• Wire protection prevents unauthorized or accidental parameterization change
• Up to eight values can be displayed, reducing number of indicators needed
• Compatible with PROFIBUS® PA profiles 2.0, 3.0, 3.01, and 3.02
• Available with FM and multiple international Ex approvals; Both have protection class IP67 and NEMA 4X
Visit the Endress+Hauser E-direct website at http://endressdirect.us to learn more about these RIA15, RID14 and RID 16 field indicators.
Endress+Hauser is one of the world's leading suppliers of measuring devices, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. In 2013, the company group recorded sales of approximately 2.4 billion dollars with more than 11,000 employees worldwide. Endress+Hauser supplies sensors, devices, systems and services for level, flow, pressure and temperature measurement as well as liquid analysis and measured value recording. The company supports its customers with automation, logistical and IT services and solutions.
Learn more about them at www.us.endress.com