Artificial Heart Valve Tester
(Archive News Story - Products mentioned in this Archive News Story may or may not be available from the manufacturer.)
H2W Technologies, Inc.
26470 Ruether Ave. #102
Santa Clarita, CA, 91350
Press release date: January 11, 2011
Our voice coil technology is being used to create a life tester for an artificial aortic heart valve. The heart valve tester simulates the human heart pumping action. It operates under closed loop position control with 1 micron resolution linear encoders.
- Will track and follow any customer supplied waveform (analog waveform 0 to 10 VDC)
- Ability to adjust frequency (Hz) and amplitude (motor stroke) independently
- Can be used for accelerated life testing of heart valve (hundreds of millions of cycles)
- Utilizes high reliability, non contact, Non Commutated DC Linear Actuator
- Has a standalone programmable motion control with DC servo amplifier
- Operates off of 110/ 220 VAC or 24 to 80 VDC