Wisconsin Oven Ships One Natural Gas Fired Conveyor Oven to The Automation Industry
Wisconsin Oven Corporation announced the shipment of one natural gas fired conveyor oven to the automation industry and will be used to cure a resin formed mat.
This conveyor oven has sufficient capacity to handle up to a 104” wide x 32” long mat weighing up to 0.19kg. The industrial conveyor oven has a maximum oven operating temperature of 500°F and work chamber dimensions of 10’6” wide x 12’6” long x 6’0” high. The oven has a guaranteed temperature uniformity of ±15°F at the set point of 400°F.
Wisconsin Oven has the ability to manufacture many different types of industrial conveyor ovens, including belt, carousel, chain, print plate, and custom conveyor ovens. The conveyor ovens unique design does not require constant loading and unloading or heating up and cooling back down, which results in labor and energy cost savings.
“Wisconsin Oven’s conveyor ovens can be customized depending on what the customer needs. Conveyor ovens are used for a multitude of applications like tempering, annealing, preheating, curing, and drying. This was an oven that contains a special plating conveyor that will be used to cure a resin by the customer.” – Tom Trueman, Senior Application Engineer
Unique features of this curing conveyor oven include:
- Temperature uniformity of ±15°F at 400°F
- 13,000 CFM @ 15 HP belt-driven blower
- Horizontal airflow
- Industrial air heat burner rated at 1,000,000 BTU per hour
- 400 CFM @ ½ HP exhaust blower
- Honeywell Model 7800 flame relay with integral purge timer
- Combustion air blower, complete with combustion airflow switch
- Digital Eurotherm 3204 temperature controller
- Digital FM Approved oven high limit controller
- Dual head control thermocouple to be wired to the PLC for PV redundancy
- Tongue & groove panel assemblies featuring WOC’s patented high efficiency panel seams