MINNEAPOLIS, April 2015 — Winsted Corporation (www.winsted.com), a worldwide leader in control room console solutions, today announced the availability of the company’s new DynaLinq Modular Electrical System.
Specifically designed for Winsted’s Sight-Line and Insight console systems, Dyna-Linq is a flexible electrical system that provides simple plug-and-play operations. The system is approved by UL Standard 962 and provides a modular, expandable and reconfigurable electrical system that can simply be plugged into a standard electrical outlet. The system does not require an electrician to install.
Dyna-Linq Modular Electrical System features and components:
- Duplex outlets and mounting Plates for easy configuration
- Smart Box that can power up to eight duplex outlets
- Jumper cords provide connectivity to various areas of the console and are available in 26”, 34” and 48” lengths
Easy installation in just four simple steps for each Smart Box:
- Mount the duplex outlets in the desired locations on the console.
- Connect the jumper Cords to the duplex outlets and link together.
- Connect the Smart Box anywhere in the run of outlets.
- Plug the Smart Box into any standard wall outlet.
For customers who purchase a Dyna-Linq system with a console, Winsted will install the system for free prior to shipping. Contact Winsted for further details.
Winsted catalogs are available in print or PDF format by calling 1-800-447-2257 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Log on to www.winsted.com/quote for a free online technical furniture quote. Winsted’s equipment layout software (WELS) is available for free at www.winsted.com/WELS. For more information on Winsted products, visit www.winsted.com.
For more information or high-resolution images, contact email@example.com.