Press Release Summary:
The MB-73480 Single Board Computer is embedded with AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 processors. The product is suitable for applications such as gaming machines, digital signage, medical imaging and communication infrastructure. The computer comes with dual DDR4 SO-DIMM socket, 2x RJ45 port with transfer speed of 10/100/1000 Mbps. The MB-73480 features 5x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 5x COM, 1x CFast Card, 1x M.2 2280 Socket (B+M key),1x Audio-jack and can be operated in 0°C to +60°C temperature range.
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces Mini-ITX Single Board Computer with AMD® Ryzen APU SoC
January 8, 2019 WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for OEMs, announces the MB-73480 which supports the AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 processor family. The AMD processors combine the performance of the AMD “Zen” CPU and “Vega” GPU architectures in an integrated SoC solution. In addition, the AMD Ryzen processors deliver discrete-GPU caliber graphics and multimedia processing. Compute performance clocks to 3.61 TFLOPS with thermal design power (TDP) as low as 12W and as high as 54W.
• AMD embedded components ensure long product life
• AMD® V1000 Socket FP5 BGA Type CPU mounted onboard (Zen Core-4/8 cores with 2MB L2 Cache) drawing up to 54W
• Supports 4x Independent Displays with 4x DP++ Output
• AMD® Radeon™ Vega core, up to 11 Compute Units
• Dual DDR4 SO-DIMM Socket and supports from DDR4 1333~3200 SO-DIMM (ECC or non-ECC)
• 2x RJ45 Port with 10/100/1000 Mbps Transfer speed (Intel® I211AT)
• 5x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 5x COM, 1x CFast Card, 1x M.2 2280 Socket (B+M key),1x Audio-Jack
• 2x SATA III Ports with 5V Power; supports 2x 8G UMLC SATA DOM
• TPM 2.0
• 0°C to +60°C operating temperature
The advanced AMD Ryzen CPUs and its other features make the MB-73480 an ideal choice for applications requiring high performance graphics and advanced processing power. Applications include:
- Gaming machines
- Digital signage
- Medical Imaging
- Industrial control & automation
- Thin client & office automation
- Communication infrastructure
WIN Enterprises will customize the PL-81280 based on a customer’s more specific market needs.
About WIN Enterprises
WIN Enterprises designs and produces advanced x86 embedded computing products that are marketed worldwide. Products include single board computers, platform appliances in both desktop and rack-mounted form factors. Products are supported by a strong array of integrated services across all the design and manufacturing functions. For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email WIN at email@example.com.
John Hill, Marketing Director