Receive industry and products news from the market categories that matter to you most.
Stay up to date on industry news and trends, product announcements and the latest innovations.
Product News: Test & Measuring Instruments
Wi-Fi Dataloggers support cloud-based storage/management.
Press Release Summary:
Mar 05, 2014 - Lascar EL-WiFi dataloggers are compatible with FilesThruTheAir™ Cloud service, whichÂ allows management and monitoring of sensors over Internet from any location via smartphone, tablet, or PC. In addition to offering automatic upload of data and secure, unlimited online storage, service lets users, through role-/user-based access,Â monitor conditions, change sensor settings, andÂ receive email alertsÂ to out-of-spec conditions. Service can also grant remote access to several locations.
Original Press Release
Lascar Unveils New 'FilesThruTheAir' Cloud Service
Press release date: Mar 03, 2014
CHESTERLAND OH—CAS DataLoggers is proud to announce that as of Monday March 3, Lascar Electronics has gone live with its new FilesThruTheAir™ Cloud service. This innovative service takes Lascar’s WiFi sensors to a new level, unlocking them from the PC and allowing them to be managed and monitored over the internet from any location in the world. Now you can communicate with a Lascar WiFi datalogger from any smartphone, tablet or PC. Monitor conditions, change sensor settings and get instant email alerts whenever your product or environment goes out of spec. This FREE service is a great way for your business or organization to view real-time data on the Cloud at a price point anyone can afford. Reach for the Cloud today!
Lascar’s new FilesThruTheAir™ cloud service enables you to:
• Store Data Online: No more hunting around for hardcopy records or PC files—with Lascar products all your data is automatically uploaded to your Cloud account!
• Receive Email Alerts: You’ll get instant email alerts whenever your preset temperature and humidity levels are breached, as well as warnings for a low battery, AC mains disconnection or probe malfunction.
• Access from Your Mobile Device: View data in real time and change all sensor settings from any web-enabled device including smartphones, tablets or computers.
• Monitor Multiple Sites: Get remote access to several locations, all from one device!
• Give Multiple Users Secure Access: Cloud-based storage means your data is protected, secure and limitless. You can link sensors from multiple sites in one account to give multiple users access to the Cloud. You can also determine which users have access to which data and assign account privileges.
The FilesThruTheAir™ Cloud is compatible with Lascar’s entire range of EL-WiFi data loggers. The data logger’s sensor automatically collects data while the WiFi router sends it to the cloud for storage. This way, data collection, alarming, storage and accessibility are all automated for your convenience. It’s easy to view data on multiple platforms and devices!
The new FilesThruTheAir™ Cloud Service gives Lascar’s WiFi sensors a new level of functionality, unlocking them from the PC and allowing them to be monitored and managed over the Internet from any location in the world. Communicate with your sensor from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Monitor conditions, change sensor settings and keep on top of your product or environment on the go!
Learn to fly in 3 easy steps:
1. Buy a Lascar WiFi Data Logger or simply update your existing device.
2. Visit http://www.easylogcloud.com to download the latest WiFi sensor software onto your PC and sign up for a Cloud account. Choose from one of three account types to choose from: Free, Personal and Professional.
3. Link sensors to any cloud account and view data from any internet-enabled device anywhere in the world. Receive instant email alerts whenever alarms are breached.
*Subscription can be billed on a monthly or annual basis. For applications where over 100 units will be assigned to one account, attractive and negotiable pricing is available.
For users who want to send their data online without investing a lot of time or money, FilesThruTheAir is the ideal solution. Send your data to the Cloud today with Lascar dataloggers!
For more information on Lascar’s new FilesThruTheAir™ cloud service, to learn more about our low-cost Lascar temperature and humidity data loggers, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026
Don't miss the latest news!