Press Release Summary:
ExOS v5.5 for WAN Optimization for Model 10060 appliance delivers up to 10 Gbps full duplex, 20 Gbps aggregate device performance. Product's flow export enables 3rd-party reporting, centralized reporting, and ability to integrate with various reporting systems. It also includes VLAN rewrite capability that enables service providers to tag/retag VLAN identifiers, and HTTPS Acceleration that speeds performance of secure Web applications such as Sharepoint.
Original Press Release:
ExOS 5.5 Scales Up WAN Optimization and Intelligent Acceleration
ANDOVER, Mass. - Exinda, a global provider of WAN optimization solutions, today introduced the ExOS 5.5, the latest generation of its ExOS software for its complete family of WAN Optimization appliances. ExOS 5.5 software release resolves many of the traffic management issues that network administrators face today. By ensuring the optimal use of available bandwidth and easy diagnosis and resolution of network problems, ExOS 5.5 enables education institutions, small and medium businesses, local governments and other organizations to maximize the traffic over their networks without additional infrastructure costs.
Scalable and flexible WAN Optimization appliance family coupled with the SoftWOC and Mobile Client helps Tranzqual ITO provide users with an enhanced user experience whether in a physical office location or while travelling or working from a home office location. "The Exinda solution has helped us improve application response time and reduce overall data on our network for business office or mobile workers alike." - Jason Bartlett, Information Technology Manager, Tranzqual ITO
ExOS 5.5 the latest version of Exinda software provides the following key enhancements for information technology departments:
- Support for the 10060 appliance delivering up to 10 Gbps Full Duplex, 20 Gbps aggregate device performance;
- Enhancements to Exinda's High Availability configurations for High Performance, High Uptime environments;
- Flow export enabling third party reporting, enhanced centralized reporting and the ability to integrate with a variety of reporting systems as required by customers with large optimized connection communities;
- Service Delivery Point (SDP) scalability enhancements
- Virtualization - the ability to host a virtual partition on Exinda devices supporting applications such as Replify Raptor SoftWOC and ContentKeeper Web Security Gateway;
- VLAN rewrite capability enabling service providers to tag/retag VLAN identifiers based on a variety of criteria including application type or priority values;
- HTTPS (SSL) Acceleration which will speed up the performance and user experience of secure web (https) applications such as Microsoft Sharepoint.
"As the complexity of network traffic increases, technology vendors must provide more than just pure acceleration, data reduction or basic bandwidth management capabilities," said Bojan Simic, Principal Analyst, TRAC Research. "As a result, the ability to fully manage performance of applications delivered over the WAN is now becoming the key point of differentiation among vendors. The Exinda solution enables CIO's to ensure application performance for both office and remote workers whether on a private MPLS network or Commercial Internet service"
Read more here (http://www1.exinda.com/cms__Main?name=PR2010).
Exinda is a proven global supplier of WAN Optimization and Application Acceleration products. We have installed and maintained network deployments that exceed 1,000 devices. The company has helped over 1,500 organizations in 55 countries worldwide to reduce network operating costs and ensure consistent application performance over the WAN. The Exinda Unified Performance Management (UPM) solution encompasses application visibility, control, optimization, and intelligent acceleration - all within a single network appliance that is affordable and easy to manage.
Founded in 2002, Exinda is headquartered in Andover, MA and established regional offices in Canada and the United Kingdom to support the growing global demand for its products and services. Exinda also invests heavily in ongoing Research and Development, which operates in our Melbourne, Australia facilities.
Exinda's products are distributed by a worldwide network of solution partners offering local support and services. For more information, please visit: http://www.exinda.com/.
Exinda® and the Exinda logo are trademarks of Exinda.
Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Kevin Suitor of Exinda, +1-416-840-5589, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.exinda.com/