Press Release Summary:
Powered by standard 9 V alkaline battery, DVM-80UVK Universal Voltmeter Kit features triple auto ranging 3.5-digit display that reads in kilovolts from 5 V to 80 kV with accuracy within 1% of reading. Meter includes backlit display, Peak Hold mode, and auto shut-off. Supplied with variety of accessories, kit enables users to measure AC and DC voltages, measure voltage on elbow test points, and test underground cables for faults.
Original Press Release:
DVM-80 Series Digital Voltmeters
HDE's DVM-80 Series Digital Voltmeters are compact, high accuracy digital voltmeter and phasing instruments designed to measure voltages up to 40kV and up to 80kV when used with a pair of add-on resistors.
There are 3 models available, the DVM-80, DVM-80T with test point mode and the latest exciting addition to the series, the DVM-80UVK Universal Voltmeter Kit (pictured above). We have expanded the features of the DVM-80 voltmeter and packaged it with an assembly of accessories, offering it as a complete, ready-to-use Universal Voltmeter Kit.
Features and Benefits of the DVM-80UVK Universal Voltmeter Kit
· Peak Hold mode
· Triple auto ranging 3.5 digit display - reads in kilovolts from 5 volts to 80kV
· Highly accurate, within 1% of the reading
· Backlit display for easy reading in bright or dark conditions
· Measures AC and DC voltages
· Use on secondary voltages, starting at 5 volts
· Measure voltage on elbow test points, meter displays system voltage
· Test underground cables for faults
· Auto shut-off
· Powered by a standard 9V alkaline battery in an easy to change battery case - no tools required
· Voltmeter weights 2.25 lbs.
· Made in the USA
To get more information visit the webpage for the DVM-80 Digital Voltmeters on our website - HDElectricCompany.com.