Press Release Summary:
Video Tripod Manager 44 Rolling Case is designed to hold cinema-sized tripods, stands, sliders and modifiers up to 40 in. in height. Unit comes with handles on four sides and protective zipper flap. Weighing 8 kg, product features multiple tie-down straps, Bolster cushions, adjustable lid straps and large interior mesh pockets. This case comes in rear skid rails and tall wheel housings and exterior dimensions of 32 x 113 x 32 cm and interior of 25 x 102 x 25 cm.
Original Press Release:
Think Tank Photo’s Video Tripod Manager 44 Rolling Case Provides Hard Case Protection with Soft Case Convenience
For professional videographers who need to know that all of their gear will arrive in good working order, including their tripods, Think Tank Photo has just released the Video Tripod Manager 44 rolling case. This well-cushioned, highly rigid rolling case provides hard case protection with soft case convenience. It is designed to hold cinema-sized tripods, stands, sliders, and/or modifiers up to 40â€ť in height.
The rolling case features robust handles on four sides, so itâ€™s easy to load into a vehicle. It is an ideal travel solution as its rectangular shape stacks easily, saving space. Built tough with the quality Think Tank is known for, this rollerâ€™s crush-resistant ABS twinwall reinforcement provides impact protection. Shock-absorbing wheels roll smoothly and hold up under the toughest conditions. Protective zipper flap will keep zippers running smoothly after years of use.
- Included lock and cable secure the main compartment and case to a fixed object
- Multiple tie-down straps secure tripod, stands or slider when transporting between locations
- Coffin-style opening gives unencumbered access to gear
- YKKÂ® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon and ABS Twinwall reinforcement are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Bolster cushions provide support for different sized gear
- ID plate can be registered on the Think Tank website to help locate a lost or stolen bag
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing tools and accessories
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Rear skid rails and tall wheel housings allow easy vehicle loading
- Easy-to-clean internal bottom lining for messy shoot locations
- Clear pocket for documents and easy identification on top panel
- User-replaceable wheels and hardware
External: All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, 1680D ballistic nylon, YKKÂ® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable shock-absorbing wheels, antique plated metal hardware, nylon seatbelt webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Internal: 210D silver-toned nylon, 420HD nylon, closed cell foam, open cell foam bolsters, twinwall stiffened divider, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Exterior Dimensions: 12.6â€ť W x 44.5â€ť H x 12.6â€ť D (32 x 113 x 32 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 9.8â€ť W x 40.2 H x 9.8â€ť D (25 x 102 x 25 cm)
Weight: 17.8 lbs. (8 kg)
ABOUT THINK TANK PHOTO
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.