Press Release Summary:
Suited for fieldwork, Model 330005 uses solid-state LED technology to offerÂ portable source of UV light built intoÂ pen. InGaN LED produces 400 nm output that is low enough to cause fluorescenceÂ and safer than lower UV wavelengths. Powered byÂ 4 button cell batteries (included), this rugged and portable, 3/8 x 5 in. device weighs 1 oz (with battery), offers immediate output without any warm up time, and operates from -4 to +176Â°F. Black ink refills are available.
Original Press Release:
UV Light Pen - Model 330005
UV Light Pen uses new solid-state LED technology to offer a portable source of UV light built into a slim attractive pen. This new technology has a number of significant advantages over older products using UV fluorescent tubes and light bulbs.
• Much lower cost.
• A more compact, rugged and easily portable product, perfect for fieldwork.
• The 400 nm output is just on the edge of the visible light spectrum, low enough to cause fluorescence yet inherently safer than lower UV wavelengths.
• Much longer battery life eliminates the need for power cords and battery packs. Powered by only four button cell batteries (included).
• Immediate output, no warm up time.
• Black Ink Refill Available
Light Source: High intensity inGaN Led
Wavelength: Peak: 400, Min: 390, Max: 410
Output power: 12,000 mW/M2
Optical Rise Time: 30 t, ns. Typical.
Operating Temperature: -4 ~ 176°F
Weight: 1 oz (30g) with battery
Dimensions: 3/8” x 5” (10mm x 135mm)
UV Light Pen Applications
HVAC and Automobile Service
Geology & Gemology
Currency and Stamp Verification
Painting and Carpet Repair Verification
For additional information, write to:
RWC Testing & Lab Supplies
1821 N. Zaragoza Rd. PMB 640
El Paso TX 79936
Phone: 915-852-3375 Fax: 915-852-4084